22nd December 2016, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D course with 54.25 percentage marks in MA?

Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D course with 54.25 percentage marks in MA? Can you please give me the details about the universities in which I can apply for the course? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D program in Microbiology?
  3. Am I eligible to do PhD in Management through correspondence after completion of M.Com with 52 percentage marks? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Bengali after completion of honors and masters in bengali with 50 percentage marks?
  5. Can I do B.Ed after graduation and PG in food science?
  6. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering with 76.77 percentage?
  7. List of universities where I can apply for Ph.D in English if I scored less than 50% marks in MA?
  8. How can I improve my percentage of MCA? I want to apply for NET but got only 54.94% marks in MCA from IGNOU
  9. How to get admission in B.Ed after graduation with 42%
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D course with 54.25 percentage marks in MA?
  11. Can BSc students enter into IPCC?
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after passing M.Sc in Mathematics with 49%? Is it possible to do M.Sc again to score good marks?
  13. Can I apply to study PhD in Management being a MBA(Finance) postgraduate? Requirements to apply?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for software jobs with 59.91 percentage marks in B.Tech?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue PhD after completing MA (Sociology) scoring 53% marks from Mumbai University? In which college can I apply for PhD?
  16. What is the percentage marks required for doing Ph.D in statistics?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in English after scoring 50 percentage marks in MA?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D after completion of MA with 60% marks?
23rd December 2016, 06:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D course with 54.25 percentage marks in MA?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to opt for the Ph.D course with the above mentioned marks scored in your MA degree course.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are only eligible to opt for the Ph.D course.
24th December 2016, 12:00 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D course with 54.25 percentage marks in MA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D course with 54.25 percentage marks in MA? Can you please give me the details about the universities in which I can apply for the course? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible on the same. Thank you!
Sorry, that you are not eligible for PhD course. For getting admission in a Ph.D program you have to appear for an entrance exam and interview in most Universities. For this entrance exam, the minimum qualification required is Post Graduation with at least 55% marks from a recognized University.
24th December 2016, 09:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed M.A degree with 54.25% marks from a recognized University so you are not eligible for Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?