20th June 2017, 10:20 AM
chandrashekarn015

Am I eligible to apply for Probationary engineer job after completion of information science?

Am I eligible to apply for Probationary engineer job after completion of information science? Can you please give me the criteria which is followed? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon on this. Hoping to get the answer soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in BEL Probationary Engineer recruitment? When the notification will be released?
  2. Job opportunities and scope of studying B.Sc(Forensic Science)?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for PSU Job after completion of engineering with 59.81% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th science and 17 years old?
  5. Am I eligible to do M.Sc IT course after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  6. What can I do after doing PGDCA from ICM Institute in Shimla
  7. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government job in Bihar after completion of CTET?
  9. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of Life Science course?
  10. What are the job I can apply for after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Do I need to do some extra course for getting job?
  11. What are the options available to do after completion of B.Sc with computer science?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for software engineer job if I have taken science subjects in 11th standard?
  13. Syllabus for BEL test for probationary engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Syllabus, format and sample paper for BHEL Probationary Officer/Probationary Engineer?
  15. Am I eligible to get a job in Electrical board of Tamil Nadu after completion of BE in EEE?
  16. How to get a job in Railways after completion of B.Com?
  17. What type of job we will get after completion of petroleum engineer course?
  18. Am I eligible to get a job in software industry after completion of B.E with 60% marks?
21st June 2017, 09:11 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Probationary engineer job after completion of information science?

No, you are not eligible for the Probationary engineer after information science because of the eligibility requirements. The full details about the probationary engineer is mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their graduation in Electronics/ Electronic & communication/ Electronic & telecommunications/ Communications/ Telecommunications/ Mechanical/ Computer science/ Civil courses with minimum distinction percentage from any recognised university.
- The age limit is 25 years. There is 5 years relaxation for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD.
- The candidate should attend & qualify in the entrance exam.
- After qualifying in the exam you need to attend the personal interview.
- The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the entrance exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?