12th January 2017, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a Food Inspector after completing B.Pharmacy? Which exam do I have to write and how can I apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, My name is Afroz and I have completed my Graduation with B.Pharmacy. Now I want to become a Food Inspector so I want to know can I become a Food Inspector after completing B.Pharmacy? Which exam do I have to write and how can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

13th January 2017, 09:45 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Food Inspector after completing B.Pharmacy? Which exam do I have to write and how can I apply for the exam?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination for recruitment as a Food Inspector.

Candidates passed bachelor degree in pharmacy are eligible to appear for examination. The age limit to appear for examination varies with examination. The examination is conducted by State PSC for recruitment.

The candidates have to appear and qualify in written and interview stages for final selection.
29th January 2021, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Food Inspector after completing B.Pharmacy? Which exam do I have to write and how can I apply for the exam?

is there any need of experience after b pharm
5th August 2021, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

I have completed b. Pharm which exam I can give
Or post exam I can give in food inspector plz tell me so that i can do preparation of that particular exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?