30th May 2013, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for CDS exam?

Sir my nose inside bone is not straight it is bend toward one nostril is i am eligible for cds exam

27th June 2014, 01:59 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for CDS exam?

As far as medical conditions are concerned, there are medical and physical standards to be met for joining the Indian Army. In case of medical grounds too, there should be
Wax (Ears),Deviated Nasal Septum,Hydrocele/Phimosis
--Overweight/Underweight
--Gynaecomastia,Tonsillitis,Varicocele
-- must be free from serious diseases.
-- must not be any bone & joint disease.
-- must not have mental breakdown or fits.
-- chest must be fully expanded & not less than 81 c.m.
You need to seek doctors advice as of whether these conditions are applicable to your situation or not. Besides, the panel of doctors present during the medical examination will clarify your situation.
Officers proceed for training after clearing the CDSC exam and SSB and medical examination to Officers Training Academy. They get commissioned into the various Arms and Services of the Indian Army after 49 weeks training. For the eligibility part, they need to be a graduate to apply.
27th June 2014, 02:05 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for CDS exam?

As far as medical conditions are concerned, there are medical and physical standards to be met for joining the Indian Army. In case of medical grounds too, there should be
Wax (Ears),Deviated Nasal Septum,Hydrocele/Phimosis
--Overweight/Underweight
--Gynaecomastia,Tonsillitis,Varicocele
-- must be free from serious diseases.
-- must not be any bone & joint disease.
-- must not have mental breakdown or fits.
-- chest must be fully expanded & not less than 81 c.m.
You need to seek doctors advice as of whether these conditions are applicable to your situation or not. Besides, the panel of doctors present during the medical examination will clarify your situation.
Officers proceed for training after clearing the CDSC exam and SSB and medical examination to Officers Training Academy. They get commissioned into the various Arms and Services of the Indian Army after 49 weeks training. For the eligibility part, they need to be a graduate to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?