25th April 2015, 11:08 PM
Iamdjmags30

Am I eligible for different Engineering exams?

Sir,
As I Gave My 10th From CBSE with 8.2 CGPA and Later Proceeded With PCM but Not Luckily To Give My Best In 12th Board Examination of 2014 so gave for improvement exam buf m not sure if ill be able to get good marks or not so i have filled NIOS Exam Of Stream 2 in October! !
Will ill be eligible if I'll be 19 in 2016 i February so m i eligible for different engineering exam with 4years of gap?
Please reply asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do cosmetic surgery course in USA? What is the total fee of the said course? How to get the scholarship?
  2. What's the procedure and last date for admission? I am a student of B.Com 2nd year
  3. Difference between IES and Engineering Service Examination? Am I eligible for both the exams? Can I buy 2 separate forms for both the exams?
  4. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams having secured 57% in Graduation and 76% in 10+2?
  5. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech course in India for a candidate who has completed 12th in Abroad?
  6. What are the exams I should appear to be eligible for doing Engineering in Canada? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to take JTO exam after doing engineering in Information Science of Engineering? What is the syllabus?
  8. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams being a CSE candidate? Syllabus for Bank PO Exams? Which Bank Exams are to be conducted next year?
  9. Am I eligible for Aerospace Engineering after B.E in Computer Science and Engineering?
  10. When does the counseling start in Karnataka?
  11. How can I get a government job?
  12. Is it possible to do MBBS after completing engineering? Am I eligible to sit for MBBS exams?
  13. Am i eligible for PU, IES and GATE exam after doing mechanical engineering with 55%
  14. Can a B.Tech student apply for B.Ed course? What is the procedure?
  15. Eligibility to apply for IIT-JEE examination?
  16. How to join a good college on the basis of IPE marks? I am pursuing 12th standard
  17. Am I eligible for IES and PSU if I am in last year in Automobile Engineering? For which sectors can I appear? Procedure for appearing for these exams?
  18. Am I eligible for MBBS admission after completing engineering degree? I had maths and biology subjects in 12th
8th May 2015, 02:05 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Am I eligible for different Engineering exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamdjmags30 View Post
Sir,
As I Gave My 10th From CBSE with 8.2 CGPA and Later Proceeded With PCM but Not Luckily To Give My Best In 12th Board Examination of 2014 so gave for improvement exam buf m not sure if ill be able to get good marks or not so i have filled NIOS Exam Of Stream 2 in October! !
Will ill be eligible if I'll be 19 in 2016 i February so m i eligible for different engineering exam with 4years of gap?
Please reply asap.
No such problems arise untill you are with in the age eligibility of the exam as for the engineering minimum age is in between 17 to 20 so you are always available for the exam and you can appear in whatever exam are you interested in so you must take care of it that you prepared well for the same and not get far from your main concern victory will be yours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?