19th June 2017, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to go in physiotherapy course after completion of HSC with 55 percentage marks?

I have scored 55.07% in hsc science with physics chemistry biology IT and english subject but I haven't scored 150 in PCB subject is that eligible for physiotherapy course (BPT)? What is the minimum criteria required? Can you please answer me?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do engineering course after completion of HSC with 48% marks and 104 rank in CET?
  2. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of masters in Physiotherapy?
  4. Am I eligible for BE after scoring 38 percentage mark in PCM HSC?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in government college for B.Sc Agriculture course after completion of HSC with 75% marks?
  6. List of colleges which provides admission in physiotherapy course?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in government colleges for doing Agriculture course after completion of 75% marks in HSC?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for an education loan for B.E after completion of HSC with 97.75 percentage?
  10. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of engineering with 46 percentage marks?
  11. Am I eligible for software job after completion of B.Sc wih 59 percentage marks?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in BHMS college of Nagpur after completion of HSC with 55% marks?
  13. What is the criteria of BBA after passing 12th with 41%?
  14. Am I eligible to give GRE and TOEFL exam if I have scored only 58% marks in 12th?
  15. What is the marks percentage required for getting admission for physiotherapy admission?
  16. In which subject I should apply for PhD if completed MPT-Sports? Procedure to get admission?
  17. List of Physiotherapy colleges in Maharashtra for a student securing less than 150 marks in PCB with 52% in HSC exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the marks percentage required for doing Ph.D after completion of M.Com? Am I eligible to do Ph.D with 45% marks in M.Com?
21st June 2017, 12:11 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to go in physiotherapy course after completion of HSC with 55 percentage marks?

BPT or Bachelor of Physiotherapy is an undergraduate Academic Course in a Medical Science and the duration of this course is four and half years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class with 50% marks in physics, chemistry and biology.

The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years. The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination. In order to get admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course you have to appear in Common Entrance Test. As per my knoledge, you are eligible to go in physiotherapy course after completion of HSC with 55 percentage marks.

NAME OF BEST SUBJECTS

1. Anatomy

2. Exercise Therapy

3. Neuro-Physiotherapy

4. Community Based Rehabilitation

5. Orthopaedics and Sports Physiotherapy
16th July 2020, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to go in physiotherapy course after completion of HSC with 55 percentage marks?

I have scored 68% in 12th..am i eligible for bpt?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?