13th November 2015, 11:56 PM
papay12

Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of 12th in vocational with electrical course?

Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of 12th in vocational with electrical course? Where to get the details on this? Can you please give me the official website to get the eligibility criteria? Or can you please provide me the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  2. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  3. How to join Merchant navy after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  4. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  6. How to join merchant navy as an electrical engineer? What is the fee structure for correspondence course?
  7. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  8. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of BE from Electrical stream?
  9. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy course after the completion of BE in CSE?
  10. Am I eligible to join merchant navy if I had completed 12th with Biology as main subject?
  11. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  12. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of B.E? I am studying in 12th grade
  13. Can I join Merchant Navy if don't know swimming?
  14. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  15. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  16. Is it possible to join MErchant Navy after completion of Diploma without 12th?
  17. Is this possible to pursue Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class and getting Job on the basis of this?
  18. Am I eligible for merchant navy after passing 12th?
14th November 2015, 10:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of 12th in vocational with electrical course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by papay12 View Post
Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of 12th in vocational with electrical course? Where to get the details on this? Can you please give me the official website to get the eligibility criteria? Or can you please provide me the same?

Thanks!
Yes, you are eligible for Merchant Navy exam.

Eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy exam-

If you have passed your 12th or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from central/state board or recognized school then you are eligible for Merchant Navy exam.

Your age should be below 20 years.
10th January 2017, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of 12th in vocational with electrical course?

Am i eligible to join merchant navy after completion of 12th in vocational course in electrical but without PCB I can join or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?