27th June 2017, 09:04 PM

Am I eligible to join Merchant navy if I have fractured my left hand years back?

Am I eligible to join Merchant navy if I have fractured my left hand years back? Can you please tell me? What is the criteria on this? Can I apply or not? Awaiting to get the response on this soon. Please provide me the needed information.

30th June 2017, 02:05 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Merchant navy if I have fractured my left hand years back?

>> If your fracture in hand is not properly joint , then it will create problem in joining.
>> If your fracture hand is easily identified due to abnormal structure then you are not eligible.

*** All other condition related to physical health and eye side remain same as shown in chart below.
*** You can apply for the Navy job if both the hand is working properly, and you do not have any harmful disease.
29th November 2017, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Merchant navy if I have fractured my left hand years back?

My left hand was fractured and right now it is not straight but there is no problem to work with that hand can I eligible for GP rating
15th September 2019, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

: Am I eligible to join Merchant navy if I have fractured my left hand years back?
2nd January 2020, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

My left leg broke into pieces and now it was healed and there is no problem for me even now I can run can I join in merchant Navy?
26th February 2020, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

My leg got fractured when i was 14 now i am 18 and have no problem with my leg am i eligible for merchant Navy??
5th June 2020, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to join merchant navy if i have fractured my left leg few months back?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?