31st October 2010, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NDA exam at the age of 19 years?

My age is 30/06/1992. Is i am eligible forNDA test? Please tell me if i am eligible

19th August 2011, 02:44 PM
saugata2008

Default Re: Am I eligible for NDA exam at the age of 19 years?

yes dear, If you are of 19 now , you are very much eligible. Because the age of 18+ is needed for the exam of NDA. I have given it when I was 18+. so from my personal experience I can say you that you are eligible .

Wish you all the best for the exam .
19th August 2011, 03:36 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My age is 30/06/1992. Is i am eligible forNDA test? Please tell me if i am eligible

Information Regarding NDA Examination.

National Defence Academy (NDA) examination is conducted by UPSC twice in every year for the admission in the Indian Navy, Indian Army and Air Force wing of the NDA. To appear in the NDA examination you need the following eligibility criteria :

Educational Qualification = pass 12th class in any discipline.

Age Limit = The age must be between 16 1/2 to 19 years at the time of appearing of this examination.

So, If you satisfy the above eligibility criteria then you are eligible for NDA examination otherwise not.

If you want to know any more information regarding NDA examination then please see the official website of UPSC :- http://www.upsc.gov.in

Regards
~Mukul~
19th August 2011, 03:54 PM
sg1991

The eligibility criteria for appearing in NDA exam is-
* The candidate must have passed 12th class examination from a recognised board.
* The candidate should be minimum 16.5 years old and maximum 19 years old.
* Students of any stream in 10+2 can appear in NDA exam.
So, you are eligible for NDA exam if you have passed 12th class.
19th August 2011, 04:00 PM
jaydip62
Member+

NDA is couducted by upsc twice in every year for the indian nevy,indian army and indian air force. to appear in the nda exam you meed first passed in the 12th. there is a age limit in nda. you can join between 16 year to 19 year. For more infornation you can vist www.upsc.gov.in
19th August 2011, 04:08 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hello friend,
As per union public service commission and national defense academy, the maximum age limit to write the NDA exam is 19 years. Now, since the upcoming NDA exam is going to be conducted in this month, there's no way you can write the NDA II 2011, and to write NDA exam 2012, you won't be eligible as per your date of birth.

Therefore, if you are really interested in joining the defense force, you can do it after completion of your bachelors degree program. Being a graduate, you will be eligible to write combined defense service exam which is also conducted by UPSC for graduates.

For more information, refer to the official website of UPSC.
19th August 2011, 04:18 PM
sachin200792

NDA exam is conducted by UPSC for those students who have qualified class 12th board or equivalent exams.

Candidate appearing for the exam must be a student of science stream with PCM and must secure at least an aggregate of 60% marks in class 12th board or any other equivalent qualifying exam.

Candidate applying for the exam must be of age in between 16.5 years to 19 years. Candidate must not be elder than 19 at the time of examination. If you satisfy this criteria then you are eligible to appear for the exam.
19th August 2011, 04:35 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria For NDA:-

Candidate must be 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

Other criteria:

1. The candidate should be between 16-1/2 to 19 years of age

2. Your marital status should be single.

3. You should be a citizen of India.

So if you fulfil the criteria, you are eligible for NDA.

For more details, visit http://upsc.gov.in
19th August 2011, 05:02 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Yes you are elligibe for appearing NDA as

candidate must be an unmarried male and have attained the age of 16 1/2 years and must not have attained the age 19 years on the 1st January or 1st of July of the year succeeding the year of examination.

hence be prepare for your entrance as well as for physical test also...
Good luck.....
19th August 2011, 06:27 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
dear friend,
for giving the nda exam, the minimum eligibility qualification required is that the student must have done 12th class.
the age limit for the exam is between 16 to 19 years.
after passing the exam, you will be called for personal interview and physical checkup. if you pass in that, then only you will get admission in nda.
for more details regarding the exam, you may visit
www.upsc.gov.in
19th August 2011, 06:40 PM
saurabhkaushal333

yes you are eligible for NDA.The NDA exam is carried out by the UPSC every year. This will help qualified candidate to enter in to the defense force after +2.only male candidates are allowed to appear in this exam. Candidates must be at least 16 and a half and most not be more than 19.
19th August 2011, 06:54 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Hello friend ...

Ya of you are eligible to apply for the NDA entrance exam as your age is 19 years. Below I have provided the eligibility criteria for the NDA entrance exam you can go through that.

Eligibility for NDA

NDA is the entrance exam for the admission in the India's NATIONAL DEFENSE ACADEMY.
The NDA exan is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. One you clear all the exams in the NDA then you get a job under the government of India. After a training of one year after selection you get the permanent job.

The eligibility for the NDA exam is that one should have passed the 10+2 board exam from a recognized board , it is for the Army wing only.
But for the Air Force and the Navy you have to pass the 10+2 board exam from the recognized board and should have maths and physics as the compulsory subjects in the 10+2 board exam.

The age criteria is from 16.5 years to 19 years for the general category students.
Also there is upper age relaxation for the OBC of 3 years and for the SC/St there is 5 years of age relaxation on the upper age limit.

Even I have attached the detailed info about the NDA exam you can have a look at it.And for other details you can visit the official website of UPSC http://www.upsc.gov.in

Hope this would have cleared your doubts.

Best of luck for your future.

Regards
~PRAVIR~
30th September 2011, 06:27 PM
dil-jale

offcourse friends, you are eligible for NDA exam-

the minimum eligibility qualification required is that the student must have done 12th class.

The age criteria is from 16.5 years to 19 years for the general category students.

thanks
29th November 2011, 03:25 PM
tuntunia

hello

National Defence Academy (NDA) examination is conducted by UPSC twice in every year for the admission in the Indian Navy, Indian Army and Air Force wing of the NDA. To appear in the NDA examination you need the following eligibility criteria :

Educational Qualification = pass 12th class in any discipline.

Age Limit = The age must be between 16 1/2 to 19 years at the time of appearing of this examination.

So, If you satisfy the above eligibility criteria then you are eligible for NDA examination otherwise not.

If you want to know any more information regarding NDA examination then please see the official website of UPSC :- http://www.upsc.gov.in
6th December 2011, 06:14 PM
devesh2812

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for NDA exam at the age of 19 years?

Yes,
you can appear for NDA exam this year.National Defense Academy (NDA) exam is conducted by upsc twice in a year to intake qualified Candidate for different department in Defense service like Indian Airforce, Indian Navy,Indian Army.

Eligibility criteria for NDA-I/NDA-II exam:
Education qualification:
For Indian Air Force/Indian Navy: candidate should have complete 12th class with PCM stream.
For Indian Army: Candidate should have complete 12th class with any stream from recognized university
Age Limit: Age should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.
Citizenship: Indian

NDA-I exam notification for this year:
Issue of application form from 31st Dec 2011 to 30th Jan 2012.
Exam will held on 15th April 2012.
NDA-II exam notification for this year:
Issue of application form from 5th May 2012 to 4th June 2012.
Exam will held on 19th Aug 2012.
6th December 2011, 10:49 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you are interested in NDA
Then you will have to fulfill these criteria below :

1.Academic qualification :
The candidate should complete 12th standard

2.Age limitation :
The age of the candidate must be within 16.5 to 19 years

3.Nationality :
You must be an Indian citizen

4.Height Criteria :
The candidate should have minimum 165 cm of height

5.Eyesight Criteria :
The candidate must maintain 6/6eyesight

For more details you can see the attachments below :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA.pdf(481.8 KB, 54 views)
File Type: pdf nda-joining-instruction.pdf(2.44 MB, 101 views)
25th August 2012, 09:11 PM
FIRST RANK SOLUTION

Offcourse friends, you are eligible for NDA exam.

Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status :

A candidate must be an unmarried male and have attained the age of 16 1/2 years and must not have attained the age 19 years on the 1st January or 1st of July of the year succeeding the year of examination.

Educational Qualifications :

For Army wing of National Defence Academy :- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 (Executive Branch) Course at the Naval Academy :- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equilvalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?