26th September 2017, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for getting private bank job after completion of B.Sc Physics and MBA Finance?

Am I eligible for getting private bank job after completion of B.Sc Physics and MBA Finance? What are the criteria required? Can someone please provide me with the complete information on the same soon as possible to me? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for getting private bank job after completion of B.Sc Physics and MBA Finance?
  2. Am I eligible to get a job in private sector bank after completion of B.Com and MBA?
  3. Am I eligible for private bank job after doing MBA in finance through distance education from SMU?
  4. How to prepare for private bank job after passing MBA finance
  5. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How is MBA Finance beneficial for me after BSc Economics?
  7. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams and Public and Private Banks having secured 47% in Graduation and 60% in MBA Finance?
  8. Which is better, MBA in finance or international business for a bank PO job?
  9. Job opportunities in PSU for MBA Finance student? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to get IT job in private banks after completion of B.Com?
  11. Can I become a Manager in any Private Bank being a MBA(Finance) final semester student? Salary of a Manager in Private Banks?
  12. What are the opportunities available for me after doing MBA in finance?
  13. Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector?
  14. How to get job in Private Banks being a candidate of MBA in Finance?
  15. Which job is good to take after completion of MBA in Finance?
  16. Procedure followed to go abroad for job after completion of MBA in Finance?
  17. Probationary officer exam while doing last semseter of MBA? Bank PO officers salary structure? Procedure?
  18. Which government job would be suitable for me after completion of B.Com and MBA finance?
4th October 2017, 09:31 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting private bank job after completion of B.Sc Physics and MBA Finance?

Yes, you are eligible for jobs in Private Banks with the following degrees.

Eligibility criteria required are follows:-
Candidate must have a graduation degree or Master’s degree from a recognized university.
Candidate must have scored at least 45 percent in graduation as well as in Master’s degree.
Candidate age should be not less than 21 years and not more than 30 years.
4th October 2017, 09:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting private bank job after completion of B.Sc Physics and MBA Finance?

Eligibility Criteria Required to get job in Private Banks:

There is a certain educational qualification required in order to be eligible for appearing in Private Banking recruitment's.

>> You must have successfully completed Graduation in any stream. As you are done with B.Sc in Physics and MBA in Finance course, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to get job in Private Banks.

>> Besides this, you must have secured minimum 60% marks in Graduation in order to be eligible.

>> If you have met the required percentage then you can certainly apply for the recruitment.

>> Minimum age required is 21 years and the maximum age must not exceed 30 years. There will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
4th October 2017, 10:54 PM
ranu shahi

Yes, you are eligible for private as well as for government bank jobs after completion of B.Sc Physics and MBA Finance.

Eligibility criteria for bank jobs are:-
Candidate must be under age of 21 years to 30 years.
Candidate must have completed their bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
Candidate must have scored 55 percent aggregate in their graduation.
5th October 2017, 12:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for getting private bank job after completion of B.Sc Physics and MBA Finance? What are the criteria required? Can someone please provide me with the complete information on the same soon as possible to me? Awaiting for the response.

Yes, you are eligible for getting the private bank job after completion of Physics BSc and MBA Finance. There are vacancies in the private banks for the post of Probationary Officer (PO). Educational qualification required for the PO post is a Master’s Degree (10+2+3+2) with a minimum of 50% marks. Candidates can also apply for the post Clerks with MBA qualification in various private banks. Candidates have to clear the written test and interview for the selection. You can find the job vacancy details on the bank’s website or in the job portals. Many private banks offer jobs to the MBA graduates also, you can find the details in the banks’ websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?