1st July 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SSB entrance after having few backlogs in my B.Tech degree?

i have few backlogs in my b.tech degree and i have given exams for all backlogs and the result is awaited so am i elegible for attending ssb

Related Questions:
2nd July 2011, 01:14 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SSB entrance after having few backlogs in my B.Tech degree?

You can appear for this exam. If successful you will be called for the group discussion and interview. You must have all your document by this time. Also back logs would mean you have not cleared the exam. You can be prepared for the exam in the mean time.
2nd July 2011, 03:14 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SSB entrance after having few backlogs in my B.Tech degree?

dear friend,
No my friend you are not eligible for SSB, as you have backlogs..
The criteria for SSB is -

1.you must have complete your graduation in any branch..

2.you must not have any backlogs in your graduation.

3.you must be physically fit...

So, first clear all your backlogs... then you can appear in SSB..
otherwise you may face problem at the time of your SSB.. because they want clear result...
ALL THE BEST..
3rd July 2011, 01:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have few backlogs in my b.tech degree and i have given exams for all backlogs and the result is awaited so am i elegible for attending ssb
dear friend,

SSB are not allowed any backlog candidate.

after completion of your graduation you are eligible for SSB course.

if you are final year student then they are provide a form to you.

this form must be take one signature of your college principal.

but you have backlog so they can't singed there.

thanks
28th July 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

i m b.tech 3rd year student am i eligble for ssb entrance
22nd September 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SSB interview after having few backlogs im my b.tech degree in 3rd year?
1st October 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared Air force entrence xam and would be called for the ssb shortly..The problem is ,,,i hav like 2 backlogs and iam in my final year....Graduation's due next year....so ,,would i be allowed to sit for the interview nd gd?
5th November 2011, 11:57 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for SSB entrance after having few backlogs in my B.Tech degree?

Quote:

Am I eligible for SSB entrance after having few backlogs in my B.Tech degree?

There is no any criteria found which says that the student having backlogs in B.Tech are not eligible for SSB. so please see below for details :

Height and Weight Standard

Other Details about Criteria and Exam

With Regards
ravik1214
6th November 2011, 12:01 AM
madhu madne

Smile Re: Am I eligible for SSB entrance after having few backlogs in my B.Tech degree?

Quote:
Hello

you can eligible for the attending exam.
After passing exam you have to call for the interview.

All the best
6th November 2011, 12:42 PM
miiky

Sorry my friend SSB does't allow any backlog candidate
The criteria for SSB entrance examination:-

3.you must be physically fit
6th November 2011, 12:43 PM
miiky

Sorry my friend SSB does't allow any backlog candidate
The criteria for SSB entrance examination:-

3.you must be physically fit
6th November 2011, 01:40 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Am I eligible for SSB entrance after having few backlogs in my B.Tech

There is no any criteria found which says that the student having backlogs in B.Tech are not eligible for SSB. so please see below for details :

Height and Weight Standard

Other Details about Criteria and Exam

With Regards
ravik1214
6th November 2011, 08:43 PM
susmitarani sethi
Member+

dear friend,
No my friend you are not eligible for SSB, as you have backlogs..
The criteria for SSB is -

3.you must be physically fit...

So, first clear all your backlogs... then you can appear in SSB..
otherwise you may face problem at the time of your SSB.. because they want clear result...
ALL THE BEST..
6th January 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

i had some backlogs in btech but i cleared them so am i eligible for ssb ?
10th February 2012, 10:03 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you are not eligible for SSB, as you have backlogs..fter completion of your graduation you are eligible for SSB course.

if you are final year student then they are provide a form to you.this form must be take one signature of your college principal.The criteria for SSB is you must have complete your graduation in any branch..you must not have any backlogs in your graduation.
9th June 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

hi, i will be completing my b.tech this year. i gave my final exam today. and i'll get my b.tech degree by next month. i have done my engineering from IP univ. the reason why i am specifying it is that i have 2 backlogs remaining. in IP univ the rule is that u have to complete your b.tech with credits . total of credits are 214, and students getting 200 credits or more get the b.tech degree, which means they can leave few paper. my question here, is am i eligible for afcat, ssb, common defence, upsc and all the other govt. jobs available because i have a b.tech degree with me. and what are all the other exams i am eligible for. kindly guide on this query. thank you.
9th June 2012, 09:40 PM
neerajrise10

hi, i will be completing my b.tech this year. i gave my final exam today. and i'll get my b.tech degree by next month. i have done my engineering from IP univ. the reason why i am specifying it is that i have 2 backlogs remaining. in IP univ the rule is that u have to complete your b.tech with credits . total of credits are 214, and students getting 200 credits or more get the b.tech degree, which means they can leave few paper. my question here, is am i eligible for afcat, ssb, common defence, upsc and all the other govt. jobs available because i have a b.tech degree with me. and what are all the other exams i am eligible for. kindly guide on this query. thank you.
8th July 2012, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

hi, i was selected by Army prsnl who cnducted interview in my clg. bt nw i hav a backlog in one semester. so m i eligible to appear for ssb ?
plyz help!!!
15th July 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for ssb.....
I am bE Second sem student..,
20th July 2012, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

sir,

i hve some backlogs in previous semesters.........and 1 appeared in d last sem(8th).....my result is awaited...................m i eligible for ssb interview for ssc-tech ota in indian army while i appeared in all reappers with my final yaer.....and result vl b declare with 8th sem result...............................

plz reply me as soon as possible my ssb date iz 10th aug 2012..................also from where i can get online printout of for filled
25th July 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Even i have the same query.
My final year results and my backlog results will be out by mid august which i am sure to ace. Also one has to submit the original certifcates by 15th November.
So am I eligible for the SSB and if no do they postpone IAF SSB dates?
Please reply as soon as possible.
than you.
25th July 2012, 07:04 PM
hems1234

Even I have the same query.
My final year results and my backlog results will be declared by mid august which i am sure to ace. Also one has submit the certificates by mid november if they get selected.
So am i eligible to appear for the SSB and if no will i be able to postpone my IAF SSB date?
Reply as soon as possible.
Thank you.
7th September 2012, 12:00 AM
cool9891

Thumbs up B tech completed with backlogs-position in govt and pvt sector.

I have completed my b tech from ggs ip universitywith 68%. I have 2 backlogs. University has awardrd me degree under credits system .
Can i apply for govt jobs, where the requirement is pass in b tech with 65%.
Pl also guide position in pvt.sector.

ASHOK KUMAR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?