27th October 2016, 03:25 PM
sameer14311

Am I eligible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in six years?

Respected Sir, I have completed B.Tech in six years and now I want to continue my studies in USA or any where abroad. Can I study abroad after having such qualification?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in six years? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completing Engineering course for 5 years?
  3. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  4. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  5. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  6. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  7. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  8. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  9. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completing pharmD course?
  10. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  11. How to study MS in Abroad after completing BE? How much does it costs?
  12. Can i study M.Sc. abroad after completing B.Sc. in same in India?
  13. Can I study and get job in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  14. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  15. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  16. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  17. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  18. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India? -- [Most Discussed]
30th October 2016, 09:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in six years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer14311 View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed B.Tech in six years and now I want to continue my studies in USA or any where abroad. Can I study abroad after having such qualification?
Yes, you are eligible for study in Abroad after completion of B.Tech course. But you should qualify GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?