13th August 2017, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Arts and Science course after completion of 10th and diploma?

Am I eligible to study Arts and Science course after completion of 10th and diploma? Can you please give me the details on the same? What are the minimum criteria required for this? Awaiting for the response on this soon. Thank you!

14th August 2017, 06:17 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to study Arts and Science course after completion of 10th and diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to study Arts and Science course after completion of 10th and diploma? Can you please give me the details on the same? What are the minimum criteria required for this? Awaiting for the response on this soon. Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for arts and science courses after diploma. Here below is the list of courses where you can go after completing your diploma course:-

List of Arts Courses after Diploma:-

:- B.A Mass communication.

:- B.A Journalism.

:- B.A English.

:- B.A History.

:- B.A Fine arts.

:- Bachelors in Fashion Designing.

:- Bachelors in Textile Designing.

:- B.A in Marketing Management.

:- B.A Philosophy.

:- B.A Humanity and Social Science.

:- B.A in English and Journalism.

List of Science Courses After Diploma:-

:- Bachelors of Science in Agriculture.

:- Bachelors of Science in Horticulture.

:- B.Sc in Information technology.

:- B.SC Hotel Management.

:- B.SC Electronics.

:- B.SC Animation and Multimedia.

:- B.SC Aviation Technology.

:- B.SC Electronics and Communication.

:- B.SC in Nautical Science.

:- Bachelors in Forestry.

:- BCA(Bachelors in Computer Application).

>> So these are all science and arts courses where you can apply after completing your diploma course. Duration of above mentioned courses is 3 years.

14th August 2017, 08:59 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Arts and Science course after completion of 10th and diploma?

Yes, you are eligible to study Arts or Science course after completion of your 10th standard and Diploma course. Candidates who have passed 10th standard from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue Arts or Science stream. Admissions in Science or Arts stream are done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.

15th August 2017, 02:23 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Arts and Science course after completion of 10th and diploma?

Candidates who have done 10th and diploma can pursue arts and science courses. For diploma candidates, Bachelor of technology is more suitable option.

1. Diploma candidates can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance test to get admission directly in second year of engineering. You must have at least 60% marks in diploma to be eligible for LEET.

2. The eligibility for arts stream is 10+2 or its equivalent. Diploma is considered equivalent to 12th.

6th August 2019, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I have finished 10th and diploma in DEEE & I have interest to study arts and science please.. Reply sir.. thank you

23rd August 2019, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm studying diploma 3 rd year can I apply 3 arts in odia hons after completing my diploma in electrical engineering

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?