18th October 2017, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take diploma in Electrical after completion of ITI 2 year course?

Respected Mam/Sir, I am Mohammed Ehtesham I completed ITI 2 years now I want to take diploma electrical when admission starts, can you please guide me with the details soon on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether 2 year ITI and 3 years Diploma together is equivalent to degree?
  2. Can I join diploma after completion of ITI and without the completion certificate?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for jobs which asks for 3 year diploma as I have ITI in electrical trade?
  4. Top institute for Diploma in Electrical in Shillong? Is there any 1 year diploma course after ITI?
  5. Streams available in Diploma Engineering other than Electrical for ITI with Electrical candidate?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of diploma in electrical from LEET?
  7. Institutes which offer 1 year Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in Kolkata for ITI student? -- [New]
  8. Possibilities of doing Diploma in Welding after ITI completion? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I do Diploma in Electrical now 9 years after ITI in Electrical?
  10. How to do B.Tech after completing ITI diploma?
  11. What is the procedure followed to apply for diploma course after completion of 2 years ITI in Electrical?
  12. Colleges offering lateral B.Tech admission for 2 years diploma holder?
  13. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  14. List of institutes which offer 1 year Diploma in Electrical Engineer to ITI 2nd year student in Punjab?
  15. What is the procedure to be followed for doing diploma or any electrical engineering course after completion of ITI course?
  16. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being a Electrical ITI employee? List of colleges in Dubai?
  17. Diploma in ECE 2nd year after completing ITI electrical with 80% and without writing any entrance exam?
  18. Detailed procedure to study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder in Assam?
19th October 2017, 11:29 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take diploma in Electrical after completion of ITI 2 year course?

Yes, you are eligible to take admission in Diploma in Electrical Engineering course after completion of your two years ITI course. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with Vocational stream or two years ITI course from a recognised board/ institute are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Diploma in Electrical Engineering course through lateral entry admission process by appearing in examinations like VOCLET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state technical board of education.
19th October 2017, 02:09 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take diploma in Electrical after completion of ITI 2 year course?

Diploma in Electrical Engineering course is a three-year certificate level course in the field of Electrical Engineering. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or 12th standard or two years ITI course from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. Since, you have completed two years ITI course from a Government recognised board, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Diploma in Electrical Engineering course through lateral entry admission process.
19th October 2017, 02:36 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Mam/Sir, I am Mohammed Ehtesham I completed ITI 2 years now I want to take diploma electrical when admission starts, can you please guide me with the details soon on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for diploma in electrical engineering after completing 2 year of ITI (Industrial Training Institute) course. After ITI course you can apply for diploma course through lateral entry procedure by which you are directly get admission in second year of diploma course. Here below are details regarding diploma in electrical engineering course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma course is Xth or equivalent qualification (That is ITI diploma course) from government recognized board/Institute.

>> Duration of diploma in electrical engineering after ITI is 2 years.

>> Admission for diploma courses are generally start in the month of June, July every year.
14th December 2017, 09:51 AM
Sk30

Dear friend,
Yes you are eligible to get direct admission to diploma 2nd year to polytechnic colleges.
Your ITI course should be NCVT /SCVT certified. You have to give VOCLET exam and need a valid good score to get govt. Polytechnic college.
Many govt polytechnic colleges in west Bengal are
Meghnath saha institute of technology.
Hoogly institute of technology
Jhargram polytechnic college
Belgaria polytechnic colleges
Ramakrishna mission polytechnic college etc
And there are so many govt company like IOCL, ONGC, HP, BPCL, OIL, RAIL WAY NAVY, Air Force etc
So good luck friend.
14th March 2022, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

sir ITI scvt pass for motor mechanical and i am eligible for direct second year diploma admition
14th March 2022, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

SCVT certified direct admission to diploma 2nd year to polytechnic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?