3rd January 2018, 05:11 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for taking admission in Polytechnic?

I have passed my class 10th. Am I eligible to take admission in Polytechnic college or not in any possible way with slightest possibility.

4th January 2018, 09:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for taking admission in Polytechnic?

Yes, you are eligible to take admission in Polytechnic course after completion of your 10th standard. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to apply for admission to Polytechnic course. Admissions in Polytechnic course are done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
5th January 2018, 11:31 PM
SandyRockstar
Junior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for taking admission in Polytechnic?

Yes you are eligible for diploma course. Students who completed 10th standard from recognised board are eligible for diploma course. For getting admission in govt. polytechnic colleges you have to clear a DET i.e. Diploma Entrance Test. Admission is given on the basis of rank scored in DET. Priority is given to top scorers thus prepare well and try to score well in entrance test.

Some Private colleges provide admission on the basis of marks scored in 10th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?