9th November 2012, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for UPSC exam after scoring 55% in HS exam

i am a student of eng(h) from science stream due to very poor marks. i havd earned 55% in h.s exam. am i able to give the upsc exam?

16th December 2012, 12:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for UPSC exam after scoring 55% in HS exam

UPSC usually conducts graduate level examinations. Eligibility requirements for exams vary with job profile. Certain positions require minimum cut off marks to apply. You can apply for clerical positions and assistant job positions conducted by SSC, state PSC, etc. Visiting the web portal of RRB will also help you to find matching jobs.
16th December 2012, 08:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for UPSC exam after scoring 55% in HS exam

You have not mentioned which UPSC exam you are talking about. There are many UPSC exam conducted every year.

The following exams are conducted by UPSC every year and there is no percentage criteria for applying in any UPSC exams means you just have pass marks.

-NDA exam - 10+2 pass from recognised board of education.

-SCRA exam- 10+2 pass with physics , chemistry and maths . No percentage limit just pass in 10+2.

-IAS/IPS exam- Graduation Degree from a recognised university. No percentage criteria just pass in Graduation.

The selection is based on performance in the written examination and personal interview. So don't worry if you have got less marks. If you perform well in written exam and interview then you will be selected.

For more information visit http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?