18th June 2012, 03:00 PM
mankari

Procedure to become an Income Tax Officer? I am a BBM final year student

i want to know the Procedure to become an Income Tax Officer. i am in bbm final year.

20th June 2012, 08:30 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become an Income Tax Officer? I am a BBM final year student

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankari View Post
i want to know the Procedure to become an Income Tax Officer. i am in bbm final year.
Since you will be completing your graduation in Business Management, you may write Combined Graduate Level Examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission.

Candidates who qualifies this examination is considered for the position of Inspector in the Income Tax department. Apart from being a graduate in any discipline, one needs to within the prescribed age limit which is as follows:

Minimum Eligible Age: 18 years
Maximum Age limit for candidates belonging to General category: 27 years
Maximum Age limit for candidates belonging to OBC category: 30 years
Maximum Age limit for candidates belonging to SC and ST category: 32 years

The Combined Graduate Level Examination comprise of two stages of written examination and a personality test. Since the examination is conducted by Staff Selection Commission, refer to its official website for further information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?