3rd July 2012, 08:28 PM
titla07

Any chance to get admission in electronics after scoring 63% in EE? Is there any percentage requirements?

i have 63% in ece.
can i get any chance in ftronics????
is there any percentage requirements???????????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 50 marks in JEE mains?
  2. Chances to get admission after scoring 90/240 in Manipal Engineering online entrance test? What is the chance to get admitted for Electronics or aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Any chance of getting hold medal after scoring 83.24%?
  4. Minimum requirements and percentage of marks needed to take admission in Actuarial Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.S.(Electronics) in USA? Requirements to study M.S. in USA? -- [New]
  6. What is the percentage ration for BC(CS)? How to take admission?
  7. Can I stand a chance to get admission in different colleges after scoring 73 in AIEEE? In which institutes can I get admission?
  8. Possibilities to do Ph.D in Germany after scoring 55% in M.pharmacy? What are the requirements?
  9. Can I get a chance for B.Ed admission? I have scored 49.8% in Hons
  10. Can I get a chance to join government college after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering in PSG Tech
  11. Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 56% percentage aggregate in 12th and 76% in 10th? Am I eligible for admission or should I do BSc in Electronics?
  12. Is there any chance of getting in MBBS colleges after scoring 50% in intermediate?
  13. How to get a chance to get admission after scoring 171 rank in NIFT?
  14. How do I get admission in MA(Hindi or Education) after scoring 42 percentage? Where can I get admission?
  15. Requirements for getting admission for M.Tech Automobile Engineering in USA and Germany?
  16. How to do MSc in Geography after passing Geography Hons?
  17. Is there any chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 37 marks in GATE?
  18. Can I get a chance to do internship after doing electronics and telecommunication engineering?
31st March 2023, 12:48 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any chance to get admission in electronics after scoring 63% in EE? Is there any percentage requirements?

Of, your query is with respect to admission in M.Tech course then you are eligible to apply for the admission in the course.

Admission procedure varies with institution and one can get admission after qualifying in GATE examination. So, prepare for the examination and score well to get admission in the course of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?