8th February 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Any exams for defense forces after B.Tech OBC candidate and born on 28.5.1982?

sir i comleted b tech in electrical and also am belongs to obc. my date of birth is 28 may 1982.can i attend any exams to join defence force???

8th February 2011, 08:14 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Any exams for defense forces after B.Tech OBC candidate and born on 28.5.1982?

hi!

yes, engineering graduates can join army as commissioned officers through engineering graduates direct entry scheme.

As an engineering graduate you can join directly.You only need to attend the Service Selection Board interview.

Age limit:
Age at the time of joining should be between 20-27 years.

Application procedure:
You can apply directly to Addl. Directorate General of Recruiting (TGC), Army HQ, West Block III, RK Puram, New Delhi -110066 in response to advertisement published in March/April & Oct./Nov.

For more details visit: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
25th November 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any exams for defense forces after B.Tech OBC candidate and born on 28.5.1982?

is there any age relaxation for obc engineering student in airforce,navy,army engineering services
2nd February 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

After doing b.tech from any iit or nit,does a candidate eligible for combined defence services and how?
7th February 2012, 11:46 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i comleted b tech in electrical and also am belongs to obc. my date of birth is 28 may 1982.can i attend any exams to join defence force???
HI,
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for Indian Defence services at that age of 30 year..

There are two ways to join Indian Defence:-
> N.D.A(after 12th)
> C.D.S (after graduation)
Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with recognized university
> Age limit:-16.5-19 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass graduation with recognized university
> Age limit:-19-24 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

GOOD LUCK!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?