13th February 2011, 02:53 PM
L.G.aishwarya

Any job availability in Technical Side for Girls in Indian Navy?

Will there be job availability in the technical side for girls in the Indian navy?

Please reply

20th February 2011, 01:37 PM
ankurloonia

Default Re: Any job availability in Technical Side for Girls in Indian Navy?

yup technical entry for women is there

you can see the details of its application on, but currently no forms are available...they might be available by May.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/66867419/Application-Form-for-Technical-Entry-Scheme-of-Indian-Navy

you need to have adobe flash player to watch this page(generally it is pre-installed)
20th February 2011, 08:00 PM
nitingoplani88

Female Candidates can apply for Short Service Commission Officers in the Education Branch of the Indian Navy.

Age. 21 to 25 years

Education Qualification:
Master’s Degree in one of the following with minimum 50% marks
Physics (with Maths in B.Sc.) , Maths (with Physics in B.Sc.), Chemistry (with
physics or Maths in B.Sc.), English and History.

PHYSICAL STANDARDS
(a) Height and Weight: Minimum height Male-157 cms, Female-152 cms with correlated
weight.
(b) Eye Sight: The minimum acceptable standard for distant vision 6/60, 6/60 correctable to
6/6, 6/12 with glasses. Should not be color/night blind.

More information from Indian Navy web site.
http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/
20th February 2011, 11:12 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Any job availability in Technical Side for Girls in Indian Navy?

Hi

You can join Indian Navy as an officer through the short service commission entry scheme which is basically for the engineering candidates.

So if you are doing engineering you can join Indian Navy through short service commission as an officer. The eligibility criteria for the SSC entry scheme is given below:

Type Of Entry: Short Service Commission Logistics
Candidates having degree in engineering with a minimum of 60% marks are eligible to apply for the above entry scheme.

AGE LIMIT:
Candidates applying for the above entry scheme should have age between 19.5 to 20 years.

The male and female candidates are eligible to apply for the above entry scheme.

For more information related to the above entry scheme you can visit on the official web site of Indian Navy which is
http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in

GOOD LUCK
21st February 2011, 11:27 PM
lga

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitkumarramesh View Post
Hi
You can join Indian Navy as an officer through the short service commission entry scheme which is basically for the engineering candidates.

So if you are doing engineering you can join Indian Navy through short service commission as an officer. The eligibility criteria for the SSC entry scheme is given below:

Type Of Entry: Short Service Commission Logistics
Candidates having degree in engineering with a minimum of 60% marks are eligible to apply for the above entry scheme.

AGE LIMIT:
Candidates applying for the above entry scheme should have age between 19.5 to 20 years.

The male and female candidates are eligible to apply for the above entry scheme.

For more information related to the above entry scheme you can visit on the official web site of Indian Navy which is
http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in

GOOD LUCK
12th March 2011, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

any job availability on deck for mechanical diploma girl?
19th March 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

hello sir I am Rashmi gujare , i am doing BE in INFORMATION TECHONOLOGY in amravati . now Iam in second year,I want to join INDIAN NAVY (nausena) after my degree course so please tell me some information about exams which are required for it. call me at [email protected]
19th March 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir Iam Rashmi gujare ,Iam in second year BE (INFORMATION TECHONOLOGY) ,Iam doing this course in amravati . iI want to join INDIAN NAVY (nausena) so tell me some information about exams in it.I want the job in pune navy please call me at [email protected]
20th March 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

hai sir iam kalpana present iam pursuing b.tech final year in electrical & electronics. sir i want to join in indian army , so please tell me the information about various entry scheems for it. sir please tell me the details at [email protected].
thank you sir.
12th April 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

hii, m doing bca(final year) n i wantd 2 join indian navy, i hav done 10 2 frm science stream bt without maths, so cud u please guide me for the various opportunities available fr me to get in indian navy. Kindly tell me details at my e-mail-id i.e. [email protected]
13th April 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i have complrted my bsc and now i am doing my msc(final year) . i want 2 join indian navy .
can you tell me where will the forms be available for the short service commision and at which place ?
8th June 2011, 06:40 PM
choclategal

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitingoplani88 View Post
Female Candidates can apply for Short Service Commission Officers in the Education Branch of the Indian Navy.

Age. 21 to 25 years

Education Qualification:
Master’s Degree in one of the following with minimum 50% marks
Physics (with Maths in B.Sc.) , Maths (with Physics in B.Sc.), Chemistry (with
physics or Maths in B.Sc.), English and History.

PHYSICAL STANDARDS
(a) Height and Weight: Minimum height Male-157 cms, Female-152 cms with correlated
weight.
(b) Eye Sight: The minimum acceptable standard for distant vision 6/60, 6/60 correctable to
6/6, 6/12 with glasses. Should not be color/night blind.

More information from Indian Navy web site.
http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/
i have done aircraft maintenece engineering can i apply if not then can u suggest me can i join any of following army, airforce or navy. pls reply soon
16th September 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

sir iam completed diploma eee.i want navy job so plz any job iam eligible or not & job notifications other details tell me plz........
30th April 2013, 08:23 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Any job availability in Technical Side for Girls in Indian Navy?

Hello Friend,

YES, the Government of india offers job opportunities for girls/females into indian navy by conducting some exams into defence sectors. As these exams was held by UPSC which will conducts twice a year. The name of exams were:

CDS(combined defence service exam)
SSC(short service commission exam)

were the two exams which you can have opportunity get into INDIAN NAVY or other defence sector jobs.

SELECTION PROCEDURE:

1) Written exam
2) personal interview, Physical test.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

As the candidatemay completed DEGREE/GRADUATION and even there are posts available also who had completed +2 level are eligible for different posts.

For womens in Navy can get jobs by SSC entry into various positions according to their qualification such as:

NAVAL ARCHITECT
OFFICER TRAINING ACADEMY
LOGISTICS(WORKS)
ATC
LAW CADRE
OBSERVER IN AVIATION
EDUCATION BRANCHES etc..., some other job related to your qualification.

Age limit : 19-25 years.

For the details about the notification of these exams please visit http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php and also see employment news.

Other opportunities about navy sector refer http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in

Hope information is helpful to you, Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?