31st May 2018, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Availability of scholarship to pursue higher studies in Sanskrit and procedure to apply for it?

I got 98 marks in Sanskrit both first year and second year. Is there any scholarships available to pursue higher studies in Sanskrit? If yes, please provide detail procedure of applying for that scholarship.

21st November 2022, 04:16 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of scholarship to pursue higher studies in Sanskrit and procedure to apply for it?

Students persuing sanskrit in classes 9 to 12 , UG, PG or PhD level can apply for the scholarship.
The number of scholarship depends on the availability of funds.
The application process commences from July and will last upto August.

Interested candidates can apply online
Visit the official website
www.sanskrit.nic.in to apply
Fill the application form with required details and documents and then submit the form.
Those who qualify are eligible for reward as per their course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?