5th May 2018, 12:51 AM
Khushi Garg Aggarwal

For Bank PO exam can we apply after 12th or graduation is must? If graduation then in which branch?

I have a query regarding banking sector. Can we apply for PO after 12th or is it compulsory to do graduation? Moreover if it is compulsory then what subjects a commerce student should have in her graduation? I also want to know about the posts and salaries given at each post. Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to give Bank PO Exam after scoring 58% in 12th Class and 80.16% in Graduation? Can a candidate who scored 45% in 12th and 53% in Graduation be eligible to give this Exam?
  2. Can I apply for Bank PO exam with 45% in 12th and 50% in graduation?
  3. Do we need to have Maths in our graduation to apply for Banking exams?
  4. Am i eligible for bank PO and Bank clerk exam? I have scored 63.33% in 12th and 54.61% in graduation
  5. Can I apply for bank posts after having graduation with years gap?
  6. How can I apply for Bank exam after graduating with 48.4% in graduation?
  7. Can i apply for IFS after completing my graduation in B.E. from mechanical branch?
  8. Can I apply for Axis bank after scoring 47% in graduation?
  9. Can I apply for SBI bank PO exam after scoring 70% marks in 10th, 58% in 12th, 45% in graduation and 68% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I apply for bank PO/clerk exam after scoring 48.67% in graduation and 51.66% in 12th class
  11. What kind of jobs I can opt after completion of graduation in Banking and Insurance?
  12. Which stream is better to take in graduation for getting Bank PO job?
  13. What to choose between SBI PO and CS job after scoring 83.3% in 10th board exams?
  14. Can I apply for Bank PO after completing 12th and 10th with 57% and 60% in graduation?
  15. Can I apply for film making as a graduation degree right after completion of 12th board exam?
  16. Can I apply for PO exam after securing 50% marks in graduation and 55.84% in PG?
  17. For which banking jobs I can apply after 12th standard? How to become a Bank Manager?
  18. Can I apply for Bank Clerk Job and other Jobs being a candidate having secured 75% in 12th and pursuing Graduation in BA from DU?
9th June 2018, 04:06 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For Bank PO exam can we apply after 12th or graduation is must? If graduation then in which branch?

In order to apply for Bank Probationary Officer (PO) recruitment examination, you are required to follow the certain educational qualification and criteria. Here is the detailed information,

<> You must have completed Graduation or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university in order to be eligible for Bank PO Examination.

<> As any stream in Graduation is accepted, you may choose any course based on your interests and goals.

<> You may pursue any of the courses like B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA/ B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc..etc., in order to be eligible for Bank PO Examination.

<> As far as my best knowledge is concerned B.E/ B.Tech is the best course that you may choose. So that you will be having good command over Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and General English sections.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?