11th August 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Information regarding Metallurgic Engineering course? Job opportunities after this course?

Pls. Advise me about this study of metallurgic engineering and advise me the job oppurtunity and all details about this study. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of Engineering in Information Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  3. What are the job opportunities for diploma electronics engineering students?
  4. What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Job opportunities for girls after B.Tech Chemical?
  6. What kind of job opportunities I will get after completing Aeronautical engineering?
  7. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  8. Important information about CDAC?What is the duration and job opportunities after completing this course?
  9. Information about the job opportunities after passing BSc Ag? What kind of job can I get? Is it good for girls?
  10. What are the job opportunities available after completion of MSW course? -- [New]
  11. What are the job opportunities available after completion of M.Tech in Water resource engineering and management in public and private sector?
  12. What kind of jobs are available for B.E.(Information Science & Engineering) candidate?
  13. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in Information Technology?
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of Civil Engineering? Will there be more Job Opportunities for me after completion of Civil Engineering compared to Computer Science Engineering?
  15. List job opportunities after passing IT Diploma in Engineering?
  16. Need information about job opportunities after Physiotherapy?
  17. Information about job opportunities in electronics and communication engineering?
  18. What are the job opportunities for computer engineering students? I have passed 10th
11th August 2011, 05:53 PM
saurav9889

Default Re: Information regarding Metallurgic Engineering course? Job opportunities after this course?

friend metallurgy is a core sector engg. study and is very old,moreover in recent times with the manufacturing sector growing at a fast pace the metallurgy has saw an upsurge like never before though like other core sectors the initial salary offered may be low but after 5-6 yrs of work xperience the salary will be handsome.moreover the industry is very lerss affected by recession.some of the good colleges include bhu.ism-dhanbad and nit-durgapur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?