26th May 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Which board is easy to study 10th standard if one wants to give WBJEE in Medical or Engineering after 12th?

please suggest with details that which board is benificial or easy to study after class10 if one wants to give west bengal joint entrance examination in medical or engineering after class12?

Related Questions:
  1. From which Board I should study 12th to purse Medical if completed 10th from ICSE Board? Do I have to appear in NEET-UG?
  2. Should I transfer to ISC Board from WBBSE after completing 10th to study Engineering?
  3. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with Biology to study MBBS if completed B.Sc(Physics)?
  4. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  6. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  7. Possibility to appear in 12th NIOS for a candidate who has discontinued study 8 years ago?
  8. Which entrance should i give after 10th board to get IT Engineering admission?
  9. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  10. What should I do to ensure that I will get admission in the same school where I completed 10th board exam?
  11. Whether a candidate is capable of studying Science in Higher Secondary of Maharashtra Board if scored 67% in 10th standard? -- [New]
  12. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  13. How can I complete my grauation (in any field) after 10th and Diploma in engineering?
  14. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  15. Which stream should I chose between Medical and Non-Medical to study in 11th standard having interest in Human Body?
  16. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
  17. Can I appear in 10th Board exam as a Private candidate having health problem?
  18. What should I do after 10th to become a Mechanical Engineer?
19th August 2011, 02:12 PM
chaitanya joshi
Member+

Smile Re: Which board is easy to study 10th standard if one wants to give WBJEE in Medical or Engineering after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please suggest with details that which board is benificial or easy to study after class10 if one wants to give west bengal joint entrance examination in medical or engineering after class12?
dear friend,
if you want to achieve good score in 12th then you should go for govt. board but if you are looking for wbjee then you should go for CBSE board.

if you go for CBSE board it will be very helpful to you to give other entrance exams like IIT,AIEEE and as you are a CBSE student it will be a plus point for you and you can get admission anywhere in india.

good luck friend..
28th November 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which board is easy to study 10th standard if one wants to give WBJEE in Medical or Engineering after 12th?

I FINISH MY 10TH IN ICSE.....AM I ELIGIBLE FOR STTING IN WB JOINT ENTRANCE
28th November 2011, 08:27 PM
Smit R. Mistry

Default Re: Which board is easy to study 10th standard if one wants to give WBJEE in Medical or Engineering after 12th?

Friend his is very unusual Que you have asked to the replier. Which board to use is not important just to overtake the things by ability is important. Every board has its own significant. Just try hard working at your institute or school you will be successfully. Talking about wbjee is a very good choice by you getting rank into it is just like a dream come true.so work hard and do not bother about board.
Best of luck.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?