20th July 2017, 05:15 PM
Viratshukla

Which branch in engineering is best for future to get good salary?

Which branch of engineering is best for future to get a good salary? Can you please suggest me the right one to pick up? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the right suggestion as I need to opt for the course very soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch is more preferable for getting a good good job and better future prospective?
  2. What's the future of Chemical engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  3. What is the future of Chemical Engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  4. Which branch of engineering is best to get good salary in less time?
  5. Is Chartered Accountancy considered to be tougher than engineering? What will be my salary in future? Which one is better?
  6. Which branch would be preferable for me for acquiring a good salary and better future prospective? I've passed 10th and going to take admission in ITM university(Gwalior) in Polytechnic diploma
  7. Can I apply for marine engineer after scoring 54.66 in PCM in 12th
  8. Can girls apply for any branch in engineering? Best branch for girls having good scope in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which branch is the best to join in engineering after 12th?
  10. Which M.Tech field/branch should I take to get a good placement/salary after doing B.E ECE?
  11. Which is a good branch of engineering among the follow? Which has a better scope in future?
  12. Is EC branch good in future? Should I take up Civil or Mechanical?
  13. Which is in more, Mechanical, Electrical and ETC? Which colleges to prepare? Can I get with 140 score in MHT CET?
  14. Is there a good scope in genetic engineering in future? Where will I get a job? What will be my salary?
  15. Future of Chemical Engineering branch?
  16. Which engineering branch to select for better future prospects?
  17. What is the future Career after Diploma in Civil Engineering
  18. Which branch is the best and good salaries in engineering?
25th July 2017, 12:50 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch in engineering is best for future to get good salary?

You must not run towards any specific engineering branch for the sake of money only.

Before choosing any engineering branch, you must look towards your interest towards it.

Give priority to your interest in that branch than salary.

After joining any engineering branch, if you are not interested in it then you will be unable to give your best in that field. So better choose that branch in which you have a keen interest.

There are many popular engineering branches like:
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Computer Science and Engineering
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Electronics and Communication Engineering
30th July 2017, 09:23 PM
Deepti bittal

Default Re: Which branch in engineering is best for future to get good salary?

Well, it is impossible tocompare which branch is best for future as all are equally important. However, you can join information technology as in future you can join private companies as well. Which offers a very good package.
Other branches are :-
Mechanical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Electronics engineering
Electrinics and Communication
Information technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?