26th November 2017, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure followed to get admission in 10th class in another state?

Sir, My child is passed 9 class at shivalik public school in Roorkee Haridwar (UK). I am discharged from army job this year and want to transfer my child to my home district ghazipur in Uttar Pradesh in any CBSE school for class 10. So it is possible to transfer my child to another school.

1st December 2017, 08:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure followed to get admission in 10th class in another state?

Yes, it is possible to get admission in 10th standard in another state after completion of your 9th standard. Not all the schools offer admission in 10th standard, only few schools which has vacant seats offer admission in 10th standard. You have to obtain the Transfer certificate and 9th standard marksheet from your previous old school and submit it in new school where you wish to take admission in 10th standard.
2nd December 2017, 11:43 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure followed to get admission in 10th class in another state?

Yes, definitely you can admit your ward in another state School in class 10th after your transfer.
Candidates can take admission in any other School in class 10th, if there is a valid reason to change the School in class 10th.

To do so, will need some kind of documents:

Write an application to the current Board that, you want to change from your current Board to another Board in class 10th.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Collect your class 9th mark sheet from your current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
Affidavit and migration certificate is also required.

Attach all the above mentioned documents along with the application form at the time of admission to other School where you want to admit your ward.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?