14th December 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Can Horanadu Karnataka Students write CET?

Is there as usual horanadu karnatka students can write cet? Can childern of horanadu karnataka parent write cet?

21st February 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can Horanadu Karnataka Students write CET?

Please let me know when we are getting the CET application forms? Whether we can apply online like other universities?
6th March 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am studying in gadinadu kasaragod Kerala state. My mother studied in Karnataka up to P.U.C. can i eligible to take CET exams?
20th March 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

I am a Horanadu candidate. My father's place of birth and education is Karnataka. He is now domiciled outside Karmataka and doesnot have his previous domicile. Will his birth certificate and education certificates be enough for my eligibility for CET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?