10th January 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in any exam after doing B.Tech in CSE stream?

sir, i am ASIT doing my b.tech of branch cse. Can appear in any exam of reated to army and ias

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech CSE?
  2. Full information about IAS syllabus? Which is the entrance exam? I am in 3rd year B.Tech in CSE stream
  3. What's the future of CSE and IT graduates? How they can get a job in recession period? I've passed 12th with 80% marks in science stream
  4. Which engineering stream should I choose among ECE, CSE and IT? Which one would be comfortable for girls? -- [New]
  5. Which companies can I get into after doing B.Tech in CSE stream? Details about the placements for computer science students
  6. Which Mtech streams can be taken other than Computers after Btech CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do MS after doing B.Tech? What is the procedure to do so?
  8. Best way to prepare for IAS exam while in CSE 2nd year?
  9. Which is better between B.Tech Hons and B.Tech CSE?
  10. Is it possible to do Mtech after MCA? Please specify the colleges in kerala and coimbatore?
  11. What should I do after B.Tech CSE?
  12. Can I get BCA course after taking Chemistry, Maths, Computer Application, English and Physical Education in ISC 12th?
  13. List of available Jobs for me in Government sector being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech with CSE stream with an aggregate of 68%?
  14. Will I get job in any company with 60% in B.Tech 3rd Year?
  15. Syllabus and the entrance exam date after doing diploma in CSE?
  16. Am I eligible to join ICWAI course after completion of B.Tech in CSE? What will be the career scope for this course?
  17. Details regarding M.S in abroad and other future plans after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  18. Am I eligible for IAS exam after engineering in CSE stream?
28th March 2013, 07:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in any exam after doing B.Tech in CSE stream?

Engineering graduates can join to Indian Army by qualifying CDS exam. Very recently, coastal guard has also invited applications from engineering graduates. CSAT is conducted for selecting candidates to IAS. Graduates in any subject can apply for the test. Detailed information can be collected from UPSC portal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?