3rd July 2016, 12:16 AM
dipangshu bikash saha

Can I apply for Assistant Loco pilot after completing 1st year of Civil Engineering?

Hello Sir, I have completed 1st yer in Civil Engineering. Can I apply for Assistant Loco pilot after completing 1st year of Civil Engineering?

4th July 2016, 08:01 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Assistant Loco pilot after completing 1st year of Civil Engineering?

To be eligible to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot in Indian Railway, you should have to fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria :-

=> You should have passed 10th standard and ITI or Diploma in Mecahnical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile Engineering course from a Government recognised Institute.

=> You should not be below 18 years and above 30 years of age. Upper age relaxation is provided to reserved category candidates as per Government norms.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have completed your first year in Civil Engineering, so, you are not eligible to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot
5th July 2016, 01:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Assistant Loco pilot after completing 1st year of Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipangshu bikash saha View Post
Hello Sir, I have completed 1st yer in Civil Engineering. Can I apply for Assistant Loco pilot after completing 1st year of Civil Engineering?
Yes, you can apply for Assistant Loco Pilot exam.

Those candidates who have completed 10th standard or completed ITI course from a recognized board/University are eligible for Loco Pilot in Indian Railway.

Your age should be in between 18 to 33 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?