6th September 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

List of universities in UK or Germany for higher studies in heat transfer and combustion technology?

I m B.Mechanical last year student- interested for higher study in heat transfer and combustion technology.

Is there any university / collage in U.K or Germany for the same ?

please mail yr information on [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of best higher studies course to do after mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  2. List of Universities offering Dairy technology in Germany?
  3. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  4. What are the subjects included in B.E Automobile? Are there any good colleges for Automobile Engineering?
  5. What are the German Universities providing Pharmacy studies in English Version?
  6. List of good universities in US to do higher studies in Biomedical engineering?
  7. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  8. List of universities in Germany for MSc after completing electronics and communication?
  9. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  10. List of good universities offering MS in automobile engineering in USA, Germany, UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Further studies in Abroad after B.Tech in Information Technology?
  12. Can I apply in Germany for higher studies after scoring 57% in intermediate?
  13. Do i need to clear any other exam alongwith TOEFL for studying abroad?
  14. How to pursue Masters(Doctoral Studies) in Pharma, Medicinal Chemistry in Germany? List of the top 50 universities which offer the course?
  15. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  16. List of top universities for continuing further studies in Germany after completing CS? I've secured 58% marks
  17. Which foreign language among German, Spanish, French and Japanese will provide better job opportunity?
  18. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
23rd February 2018, 03:32 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities in UK or Germany for higher studies in heat transfer and combustion technology?

Universities names in U.K which offer higher study courses in Heat Transfer and Combustion Technology are listed below.
>>University of Manchester
>>Loughborough University
>>University of Bath
>>University of Nottingham
>>University of Edinburgh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?