22nd July 2016, 04:51 PM
Daulat Chouhan

Admission criteria of Pre-School for 2 years & 2 months old candidate?

I have a son and he is only 2 years and 2 months old. I am thinking to admit him in Pre-School. Kindly tell me what is the criteria for admission in Pre-School? Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the age criteria followed for joining in CBSE school?
  2. What is the admission criteria for CPMT?
  3. Age criteria to take admission in standard 1 of CBSE school?
  4. What is the age criteria followed for getting admission in Saint Xaviers School? -- [New]
  5. When I should admit my son to pre-school?
  6. Can a candidate of 4 years & 10 months old able to get admission in UKG of CBSE Board?
  7. What is the age limit for getting UKG admission in CBSE school? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to get admission in Montessori for a candidate who has 5 months still left to complete 3 years of age? List of Montessori Schools in Thane?
  9. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in Sri Satya Sai school?
  10. Admission of 3 years and 5 months old kid in LKG?
  11. Whether my son who is 3 years and 11 months old eligible for admission in Nursery class of a CBSE school?
  12. Two years and Nine months old student can get admission in which class at St. Xavier's Collegiate School?
  13. List of Montessori schools available in Guwahati for 2 years & 9 months old candidate?
  14. Admission in Nursery-2 or Class 1 is possible for 3 years 11 months old kid at St. Xavier's School?
  15. My wife is a domicile of UP with proper documents. Is my daughter eligible to appear for CPMT 2016?
  16. Eligibility criteria and norms for admission in LKG of CBSE School for 4 years old candidate?
  17. How to become a Commando? Which stream to choose after class 10?
  18. Admission of 2 years and 9 months old kid in St.Xaviers Collegiate school Kolkata? Availability of application form?
30th July 2016, 09:06 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria of Pre-School for 2 years & 2 months old candidate?

The minimum age criteria required to get admission in Pre-School is 3 years as on 31st March of the year of admission.

The maximum age limit is 4 years as on 31st March of the year of admission to be eligible to get admission in Pre-School.

As per the information you have provided in your query, your son is only 2 years 2 months old, so, your son is not eligible to get admission in Pre-School and you can't join him in Pre-School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?