2nd February 2014, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the post of computer science teacher in KV after engineering

Can I apply for the post of computer science teacher in KV after Engineering?

Related Questions:
31st July 2017, 11:39 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the post of computer science teacher in KV after engineering

No, you will be not eligible for recruitment as TGT or PGT in KV after pursuing engineering course.

For recruitment it is necessary to appear and qualify in CTET as well as examination conducted by KV for final selection.

The eligibility to appear in examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with B.Ed or D.Ed as necessary qualification.

For CTET examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
1st August 2017, 12:12 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the post of computer science teacher in KV after engineering

No, you must have to pursue B.Ed to appear for CTET examination. CTET examination is conducted by CBSE and candidates have to qualify in examination for recruitment in central government schools.

Now, you are eligible to get admission in B.Ed course and after completing the course will be eligible to appear for CTET.

Candidates who qualifies in CTET are eligible for interview conducted by various KV for final recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?