14th July 2017, 10:54 AM
Kaur__Palwinder

Which course is best to become a Judge after 12th? What are the requirements and eligibility to become a Judge?

Hello sir, I have just passed 12th with Commerce stream and in future I want to become a Judge. Please tell me which course should I do for it? What are the requirements and eligibility to become a Judge?

15th July 2017, 04:30 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best to become a Judge after 12th? What are the requirements and eligibility to become a Judge?

To become Judge, you need to first become advocate. Advocate with ten years of experience can become Judge in High Court and HC judge with five years experience can become Judge in Supreme course.

The course which you need to pursue after 12th is Bachelor's degree in Law. You can apply for Common Law Admission test and crack this exam to get admission in LLB course and then apply for AIBE exam and practice as advocate.
26th June 2020, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is best to become a Judge after 12th? What are the requirements and eligibility to become a Judge?

I have
BA.LLB degree I want direct to judge
26th June 2020, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

How to become direct to judge after 12th pass
14th July 2020, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the requirements of percentage in 12 standard?
16th July 2020, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12 th with arts in govt school. How i can go ahead to become an advocate in HC
7th October 2020, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Which study should be done to become a judge
8th October 2020, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Which stream is best in 12th to become a judge
11th October 2020, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir ... I am from 12th now but after my 12th i want to become a majistrate .... Can you please help me ??? How i want to become a judge after my 12th ... Which course is best for me ????please ......
21st October 2020, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir ..I am form 12th and I will pass my 12th class I want to became a judge in supreme Court.. can you help me??how I want toh became a judge after my class please..
5th November 2020, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

how to become a judge after 12th with science stream
24th May 2021, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best for advocate
15th June 2021, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i have passed 12 in science this year so for becoming judge i had to take bsc and after llb or i can directly take admission to llb college ?
27th November 2021, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I peruse after my 12?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?