4th January 2016, 02:19 PM
Sasmita Das029

Can I apply in RRB with 10 years old OBC certificate?

Hello Sir,
My OBC certificate date of issue is about 10 years older. Can I apply for the post of RRB now? Kindly tell me about this. Thank you and regards.

15th September 2016, 05:37 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in RRB with 10 years old OBC certificate?

RRB stands for Regional Rural Banks as well as Railway Recruitment Board. There is entrance examination for both. It is not clear in which one you are interested but Other Backward Caste Certificate is required in both either it is Railways or Rural banks if you want to avail the benefits of reservation provided to candidates of OBC category.

Ten years old OBC certificate will not be accepted and you must get a new OBC certificate issued by concerned authority of your District then only your application for post of RRB will be accepted.
14th April 2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Application address and obc certificate is not same does it matter in dv of railway vacancy
15th April 2019, 06:22 PM
praveenyoutuber

No, please make new OBC certificate issued by the concerned authority of your District then apply for this RRB job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?