19th October 2015, 11:25 AM

Am I eligible to apply UGC-NET for both Economics and Management being an MBA and M.Sc postgraduate?

Hello Sir,
I want to know that I can apply for UGC-NET for both Economics and Management? I have done MBA and also M.Sc in Economics. So, I can apply for both?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET(Management) for MBA-HR postgraduate?
  2. Am i eligible to apply for UGC NET June after graduation in MSc Botany with 57%?
  3. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for MBA postgraduate of Madras Distance University?
  4. In which subject I should apply for UGC-NET to pursue PhD in Accounting? Eligibility to study for MBA postgraduate?
  5. Can a MBA Finance candidate with UGC NET in management apply for the post of Assistant Professor in Economics Department of any college?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for UGC-NET(HRM) if completed MBA in HR? Job prospect for NET(HR) qualified candidate in Delhi?
  7. Done MBA and also answered UGC NET exam : Am I eligible for PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for M.A.(Urdu) postgraduate?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET? I have done MBA with specialization in finance
  10. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET(Management) if completed MBA(Marketing)?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Agricultural Economics if completed MBA in Agribusiness Management and M.Sc in Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation?
  12. Eligibility of UGC NET and CSIR NET for doing MBA in Management?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET Exam after scoring MA in Economics with 55% in Distance Learning?
  14. Detailed information and terms & conditions to apply for UGC-NET(Economics)?
  15. Can I appear in NET if secured 58% in Economics post graduation? For what subject I can apply for NET?
  16. Am I eligible to appear for NET exam with economics
  17. For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if completed M.Com, MBA and M.A.(Economics)?
  18. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for correspondence M.A.(Political Science) postgraduate? Job opportunities for NET qualified candidate in Delhi?
26th October 2015, 02:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply UGC-NET for both Economics and Management being an MBA and M.Sc postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hello Sir,
I want to know that I can apply for UGC-NET for both Economics and Management? I have done MBA and also M.Sc in Economics. So, I can apply for both?
Yes, you are eligible for UGC NET exam but you can apply in Management or Economics subject.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?