8th December 2016, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a BDO after completing BA course? Which courses can I pursue for entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with BA course and now I want to become a BDO so I want to know can I become a BDO after completing BA course? Which courses can I pursue for entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a BDO after completing graduation with B.Com? How can I prepare for it?
  2. Can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue?
  3. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing B.Tech? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  4. How can I study for BDO? Which course is the best for BDO entrance exam
  5. What is the procedure to become a BDO? What is the qualification?
  6. Minimum qualification required for sitting for the BDO exam?
  7. When will the Bihar BDO-block development officer exam will held? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc? What are the job scope after completing the course?
  9. In which medium is it good to appear for BDO exam? Syllabus for BDO entrance exam?
  10. Can I pursue MA after completing BUMS?
  11. What PG courses can I pursue after completing B.Sc MLT? Which PG course has the best job scope?
  12. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  13. What is the qualification required to become a BDO? Are there ant physical requirements?
  14. How should I prepare for DRDO exam? Books to be referred? I am doing BBA 2nd year
  15. Which courses are available in HCU that I can pursue after completing my Intermediate with MPC? -- [New]
  16. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc Chemistry?
  17. How can I pursue M.Com after completing B.Com B.L.? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  18. Should I pursue LLB course along with BA or after completing BA?
11th December 2016, 05:57 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a BDO after completing BA course? Which courses can I pursue for entrance exam?

BDO stands for Block Development Officer and the candidates have to appear and qualify in State PSC examination for final recruitment.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised board.

The age limit to appear for examination varies with different state PSC. The examination is mainly conducted in three stages as Preliminary, Mains and Interview.

So, candidates have to qualify in all these stages for final selection.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
8th July 2020, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become a BDO after completing BA course? Which courses can I pursue for entrance exam?

If i choose economic in ba thn i will able to become BDO
13th August 2020, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Is it is nsccesary To study science to become a BDO
20th August 2020, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Which type of subjects are necessary for qualifying BDO test
23rd August 2020, 04:39 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Can I become a BDO after completing BA course? Which courses can I pursue for entrance exam?

Yes, you can apply BDO exam after completing Your B.A

BDO (Block Development Officer) exam you need to fulfill following criteria.

You must have completed your bechelor's degree in any discipline(arts, science, commerce) from recognized university. The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 21 years to 35 years

This is an administrative government job. the examination is conducted by state public service commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?