1st October 2016, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Bachelor degree after passing 10th?

Hi, I want to do Bachelor degree. I want to pursue Bachelor degree course without pursuing 12th class. Is there any way to do this? I don't want to waste my time. I want to get independent soon. Please guide me. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. After 10th could I do bachelor degree?
  2. Am i eligible to get admitted in bachelor degree after passing 10th in IGNOU
  3. How to get a bachelor degree in Aerospace Engineering after passing 10th class?
  4. Any courses or degree after 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do graduation after doing 12th with Bio Stream?
  6. Is it possible for take degree course now after 10th now I am 25 years old?
  7. What should I do for getting job in a private sector bank if passed 10th and 12th with 50% and 62% respectively?
  8. Eligibility to get admission in Graduation for a candidate who has completed 12th about 10 years ago?
  9. How to take admission in class 11th in commerce group? How much percentage is needed?
  10. Can I do degree course after passing 10th without going to 12th? How can I get a degree? Which government exams shall I write after passing 10th?
  11. How can I apply for government job after completing B.Com through correspndence?
  12. Is there any scope for B.Sc (pass) with Medical stream in the future? Can I get a good after doing it?
  13. Can a person become Collector is pass their matriculation exam without reading class nine?
  14. Am I eligible for B.Ed course with 47% in general category from any governemnt university of UP?
  15. Which type of bachelor degree can I get after completing 10th and diploma 3 years?
  16. Name of Multi National companies that do not consider 10th class marks for placements?
  17. Can I do graduation if I have passed 10th and failed in 12th?
  18. What should I do either Bachelor degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management after 12th?
10th October 2016, 01:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Bachelor degree after passing 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to do Bachelor degree. I want to pursue Bachelor degree course without pursuing 12th class. Is there any way to do this? I don't want to waste my time. I want to get independent soon. Please guide me. Thanks
No, 10th standard candidates are not eligible for Bachelor degree.

Only 12th standard candidates are eligible for bachelor degree. Admission is depends on your 12th standard marks.

Your age should be above 18 years.
11th October 2016, 09:20 PM
shiwangini raj

No guys,,
It is not possible that you can do bachelor degree after passing 10th..
Because only 12th pass students are able to do bachelor degree..
So,, at first you have to do 10th and then after 12th from a reputed and recognised college..
And ,, then after you will be eligible for getting a bachelors degree..
Thanks
12th October 2016, 10:09 PM
Navneet patyal

Quote:
You are eligible for the graduation course only, when you have completed your 12th from the recognized university or the board. After completing your 12th you can take admission in the Bachelor courses.
But,if you think that you are wasting your time then its wrong. You have to complete your 12th first then after this you can join the graduation courses. So, first of all complete your schooling then try for your graduation level.
16th January 2018, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

My mother didn't pass pre-degree but she want to do a bachelor course. May i know is it possible?And if not please tell me how to help her pass her plus two... Is there any scheme for people above 50 to get graduation..?
18th January 2018, 12:01 PM
Ramabai L

- It's impossible to get admission without completing your +2.
- The candidate who wants to do Bachelor's degree should complete their 10+2 with required marks.
- Then only you are eligible to getting admission for BA.
- Age requirements, Candidate should be 18 or above 18.

Thank You.

Last edited by Ramabai L; 30th January 2018 at 04:05 AM. Reason: i have to follow the guidelines
19th January 2018, 09:47 AM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
No, after PUC or 12th only you can pursue higher education in college level. So kindly clear 12th exam.
9th October 2018, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

When is the last date for b.Com private firat year registration m.G university.Give all detils
10th July 2019, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

My age is 18 I completed diploma with 1 backlog can i do degree
21st August 2022, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
My mother didn't pass pre-degree but she want to do a bachelor course. May i know is it possible?And if not please tell me how to help her pass her plus two... Is there any scheme for people above 50 to get graduation..?
First get online admission in NIOS for 12th direct. Within 6 months you can get. Any stream. Then after passing, apply to any degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?