24th October 2017, 06:18 PM
samangaripraveen

Can I do MCA after completion of B.Com? What is the criteria to apply?

Can I do MCA after completion of B.Com? What are the criteria to apply? Can you please provide me with the details on this? I want to apply for the course but not sure if I can proceed or not. Hope that I will get the answer from here. Thanks!

26th October 2017, 05:05 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MCA after completion of B.Com? What is the criteria to apply?

Yes, you can study MCA course after completing B.Com course. The full details about eligibility requirements are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have completed any maths related stream in 12th class from any recognised board.
- The candidate should have completed their graduation level degree in commerce/ science/ arts/ engineering from any recognised university.
- The minimum percentage required is 50%.

Since you have completed your graduation from commerce stream you are eligible for studying MCA in any university.
26th October 2017, 10:10 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MCA after completion of B.Com? What is the criteria to apply?

To be eligible to pursue MCA course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Computer Applications or any other discipline with Mathematics subject at 12th standard level from a Government recognised board. Admission in MCA course are done through merit basis of Bachelor's degree examination marks or through entrance to conducted by the respective college/ university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?