10th March 2012, 08:02 PM
chelluvenu

Can I get an interview call after qualifying IBPS clerk? I have scored 126 score

sir,i am physically challenged person(50%)i qulified in ibps clerks,i got 126 score,n i am obc(pwd)from ap can i gt intervw sir

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a cutoff after scoring 129 marks? I am a girl of general category
  2. Will I get my marks for IBPS Exam to rectify the mistakes?
  3. Procedure to be selected as Clerk after qualifying in IBPS Clerk Exam and got score card? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 132 marks in IBPS clerk exam in general category?
  5. Am I eligible to get a call for the Interview having scored 124 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  6. Can I get an interview call after scoring 135 in IBPS PO written exam? Books to be referred?
  7. How should I prepare for the interview of bank clerk?
  8. Can I get Clerk Job in SBI having scored 76% in 12th Class and 126 marks in IBPS Exam?
  9. How to get a banking job after passing 12th from commerce stream? -- [New]
  10. Cutoff marks for SC community in IBPS to get an interview call?
  11. Can I get banking job after BCA?
  12. What are the chances for me to get call for Interview having scored 147/250 in IBPS Exam being a candidate of General category having completed PG in Banking and Finance?
  13. Tips to attend for Interview of IBPS Clerk Recruitment?
  14. Can I expect an interview call from any bank after scoring 139 marks in IBPS clerk exam?
  15. When will I get a call after qualifying the IBPS PO with 161 score in general category?
  16. Will there be any chances for me to have Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  17. What are the chances for me in getting Job having scored 113 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from SC category? Tips to prepare for the Interview?
  18. Can I get a interview call after scoring 127 marks in IBPS PO exam?
12th March 2012, 09:02 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an interview call after qualifying IBPS clerk? I have scored 126 score

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelluvenu View Post
sir,i am physically challenged person(50%)i qulified in ibps clerks,i got 126 score,n i am obc(pwd)from ap can i gt intervw sir
Qualifying the Common Written Examination conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection doesn't makes you eligible to get called for Interview.
Once you qualify the exam, you become eligible to apply for the particular post in any of the 19 participating banks. After applying for the position, you are supposed to get interview call only if you have been shortlisted by the Bank, depending upon your performance in the common written examination as well as other qualifications, as specified by the Bank in the notification.
17th March 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get an interview call after qualifying IBPS clerk? I have scored 126 score

i have 167 in ibps clerks i get job or not
21st March 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

i have 112 marks in clerk of ibps.is there any chance to get cal for interview from any of the 19 banks
31st March 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have scored 121 marks in ibps clerk.Is there any chance to get interview from any of the 19 banks
31st March 2012, 11:50 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Please bring with you the following documents :

1. Call Letter
2. Original Fee Payment recipt. (Fee payment chalan / pay recipt / NEFT recipt)
3. Original Photo identity proof
4. photocopy of photo identity proof.

Mail to :

[email protected]

or
visit :

http://www.ibps.in

~regards~
priyo
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IBPS CWE-Clerk.pdf(101.9 KB, 115 views)
1st April 2012, 12:11 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Please bring with you the following documents :

1. Call Letter
2. Original Fee Payment recipt. (Fee payment chalan / pay recipt / NEFT recipt)
3. Original Photo identity proof
4. photocopy of photo identity proof.

Mail to :

[email protected]

or
visit :

http://www.ibps.in

~regards~
priyo
10th April 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GET AN INTERVIEW CALL AFTER GETTING 143 MARKS (GENERAL CANDIDATE) IN IBPS CLERKS ? WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE OF GETTING APPLIED TO THE SELECTIVE BANKS ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?