30th July 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for IBPS exam after completing intermediate in science with 44%

sir
i have completed intermediate in science having 44% and after that i a have completed diploma in electronics& telecommunication engineering having 59% so can i eligible for ibps exam .

10th May 2014, 01:15 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I be eligible for IBPS exam after completing intermediate in science with 44%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
i have completed intermediate in science having 44% and after that i a have completed diploma in electronics& telecommunication engineering having 59% so can i eligible for ibps exam .
No you are not eligible to apply for IBPS Examination after completing Intermediate and Diploma course. Minimum Qualification to apply for IBPS Examination you must have a completed bachelor's degree from a recognized University. Any degree holders can apply for this examination. Diploma is not equivalent to graduation so you are not eligible to apply for this examination. There is no intermediate entry in the IBPS so you have to complete degree course to apply for IBPS Examination.

Intermediate candidates are eligible to apply for SBI Clerical Examination. SBI Clerical notficiation not yet released. To apply for SBI Clerical you must have a completed 12th with 60% marks of a recognized School or degree holders may also eligible to apply for this examination. Age should between 18-28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?