17th August 2013, 01:45 PM
Swarnali Datta

Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? My power is -3.50

can i get admission in aeronautical engineering if i have spectacles? my eyesight is slightly poor... my power is -3.50 . please help me out.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  2. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  3. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
  4. How to do Aeronautical engineering?
  5. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  6. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?
  7. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  8. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can't I become an Aeronautical Engineering if I have weak eye sight with power 3?
  11. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer? -- [New]
  12. Admission in electronics engineering or Aeronautical engineering after passing SSC with 75.64%?
  13. List of entrance exams to get admission in best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  14. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  15. Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in E&TC?
  16. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  17. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics engineering? Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
27th April 2019, 06:50 PM
S4018

Default Re: Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? My power is -3.50

The basic eligibility criteria for a BE / B.Tech is 10+2 or equivalent examination, with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and must have a fairly high percentage of marks in the aggregate. One must also pass the qualifying exam JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) conducted by the IIT's.

There is no connection with poor sight you can get admission into course
23rd June 2019, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? My power is -3.50

Is clear sight completely necessary for aeronautical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?