20th December 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in IIT after completing diploma course in Mechanical engineering

Can i get admission in IIT after completing my diploma course in mechanical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission for IIT college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering on the basis of 10th standard
  3. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  4. Can I get admission for IIT after completing diploma in mechanical engineering course?
  5. Can I get admission in IIT or any top mechanical college in India after completing mechanical engineering diploma?
  6. Mechanical engineering in IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in IIT after completing diploma course in Mechanical engineering
  8. Can I get admission in IIT college after completing diploma in mechanical? I am studying diploma in governmet polytechnic Karad
  9. What is the procedure to get admission in IIT after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  10. Is it possible to get seat in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical?
  11. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  12. Can I get admission in IIT after completing diploma in polytechnic mechanical
  13. How to get admission in degree after completing diploma mechanical engineering?
  14. How to get admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from MSBTE with aggregate of 73%
  15. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after completing my diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Can I get admission to study B.E. in Robotics Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
18th August 2015, 06:58 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in IIT after completing diploma course in Mechanical engineering

Sorry, you are not eligible to get the admission in the Indian Institute of Technology after the diploma course.

The eligibility to get the admission in the IIT is candidates must have passed the 10+2 with the Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as the main subject and also qualify in the Mains and the Advance stage of JEE examination.

As you are not eligible to appear in the Advance stages so there is no possibility of getting the admission in the IIT for the B.tech course. But if you have the interest in the B.tech you are eligible to get the admission through the Lateral Entry Entrance Test conducted for the admission of the diploma candidates in the B.tech 2nd year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?