18th September 2011, 01:54 AM
khalid.ansari

Can I get admission in Merchant Navy having completed 12th PCM and 10th without Maths and Science?

hello sir

sir i am 10th passed without maths and science but now i am in 12th with pcm can i get the admission in marchant navy please sir answer me as soon as possible thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  2. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  3. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  4. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy having completed 12th Class with PCM with 55% and with an age of 21 years?
  6. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing inter with PCM? I have scored 61%
  7. How can I join Merchant Navy having 72% in 12th with PCM? Fee structure of the course to pursue? -- [New]
  8. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  9. How can I become a officer in merchant navy after completing 12th with PCM and with 60% marks
  10. How to join Merchant Navy after passing 10th without Maths and Science?
  11. Eligibility for Merchant Navy after getting 48.7% in 12th and 41% in PCM?
  12. Can I join Merchant Navy after doing 12th with PCM?
  13. What can I do after 12th PCM so that I could opt for Merchant Navy?
  14. How can I join Merchant Navy if secured 51% in 10th and 67% in 12th PSEB?
  15. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring mroe than 50% in PCM and more than 60% in English? List of merchant navy institutes?
  16. How to get admission in Merchant Navy engineering after completing BSc degree with PCM combination?
  17. Merchant navy after passing 12th with PCM?
  18. How can I join merchant navy after completing 12th?
18th September 2011, 10:44 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Merchant Navy having completed 12th PCM and 10th without Maths and Science?

Merchant Navy

Age Limits :- Unmarried Male and Female and age should not be More than 20 years but for SC/ST it has been relaxed to 5 Years.

Academic Qualifications :-
10+2 Class or Equivalent with Chemistry , Maths and Physics as Subjects.

Equivalent Examination includes CBSE , ICSE , State Boards

As you have Completed 12 and if your Subjects were PCM then you are Eligible for joining Merchant Navy as a Deck Cadets.

More Information :-

Selection is based on JEE Examination conducted by IIT a merit list is prepared after the written test and interview are completed and the Director General of Shipping has the authority to chose which of the 2 training programmes the candidate is best suited for (students can let their preference be known) Both the T.S. Chanakya and MERI institutions do help (under no Government obligations) in recruiting their graduates in suitable Indian Shipping Companies.
18th September 2011, 01:04 PM
kalu21

Default Re: Can I get admission in Merchant Navy having completed 12th PCM and 10th without Maths and Science?

Respected sir,
Can I get job in Merchant Navy after the completion of 12th with ... Merchant Navy after 10th standard? Admission in Merchant Navy without having maths in 12th? ... What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to ... Can I join Merchant Navy as a Cadet having completed 12th in Commerce? ...
Thanks,
18th September 2011, 02:34 PM
RAJ17021993

YES, U Can reply
can also be selected .
so,good luck dude.
18th September 2011, 03:57 PM
praveendia

yes u r eligible as the eligibilty for is 12 with pcm.that not connected with10.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?