29th August 2012, 05:18 PM
egbontan

Can I get admission for Ph.D in German University?

as a nigeria, must i do test of english test before i can be given a phd admission in germany university, since i speak and undrstand english well

Related Questions:
  1. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  2. Can I get admission for Ph.D in German University?
  3. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  4. Is GATE scorecard acceptable in Anna University for admission in PhD program? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to take admission in a German University? Which type of exam do I need to pass?
  6. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  7. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  8. More than 60% scorer in Masters degree can do PhD directly at Kolhan University?
  9. How much salary is expected in German Embassy?
  10. Admission in German university for MS with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 7 bands in IELTS?
  11. Is it possible to pursue MA through correspondence in German from Pune University? Is there any entrance exam be held for the same? I have completed the advance diploma in German from Pune university
  12. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?
  13. Procedure to get admission in PhD program at Ranchi University?
  14. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  15. Date of entrance exam for admission in Ph.D in Law from Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  17. Procedure to follow for doing MS from Germany? Procedure to get loan for it?
  18. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying Phd?
11th July 2013, 08:53 PM

Default Re: Can I get admission for Ph.D in German University?

To pursue a PH.d it is a must to have completed Masters course. For most institutes it is a must that the candidate should have a good academic track record. So the marks right from the 10th standard are considered for admission purpose. This is important also for who wish to receive a scholarship. Scholarship is normally given on the tuition fees. It is important that the candidates by proficient in the English language, or German Language. They will need to clear the IELTS/ TOEFL/ DALF Test. Also the candidate needs to decide whether to go in for a full time PH.d or work along with doing a PH.d. University of Munich, Technical University of Munich, University of Heidelbergare some of the reputed institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?