30th September 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in a German University? Which type of exam do I need to pass?

What is the procedure for taking admission in a German university? which exam we need to pass so as to take admission in a german university?

Related Questions:
  1. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  2. Am I eligible for admission in German Universities for Masters? -- [New]
  3. How Can I get admission in DDS(USA)? Which type of exam do I need to pass? What's the applying procedure?
  4. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  5. What is the procedure to get admission in Burdwan university for M.A. in mass communication? Can I do diploma in German language along with Masters?
  6. How may I get admission in German colleges for MBBS courses? What's the procedure for the same?
  7. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  8. What's the procedure to take admission in German university for PG course? List of the universities in Germany offering PG course for foreign students? I have completed my medicine from Ukraine
  9. How may I apply for jobs in German embassy? What's the procedure for the same?
  10. What is the procedure to get job in German Embassy?
  11. Is it possible to pursue MA through correspondence in German from Pune University? Is there any entrance exam be held for the same? I have completed the advance diploma in German from Pune university
  12. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  13. Procedure to apply for Thapar University Patiala? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What's the procedure for getting admission in Hindu college for learning German language? I am studying in 12th class presently and want to learn German language
  15. What should I do for pursuing masters in Germany in automobile engineering?
  16. How much salary is expected in German Embassy?
  17. Admission in German university for MS with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 7 bands in IELTS?
  18. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?
15th November 2011, 06:18 PM
Beready

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in a German University? Which type of exam do I need to pass?

hello friend,

you can take admission in germany ,
and there is a very bright future in that but before
that you should passed the entrance exam of GRE.
if you qualify with higher points then just go for it.
good luck.
15th November 2011, 06:19 PM
Beready

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in a German University? Which type of exam do I need to pass?

hello friend,

you can take admission in germany ,
and there is a very bright future in that but before
that you should passed the entrance exam of GRE.
if you qualify with higher points then just go for it.
good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?