22nd September 2012, 11:14 AM
hrd.rks

Can I get BSNL job without writing GATE? I am a B.Tech IT graduate

Can I get BSNL job with out writing GATE? I'm B.Tech(IT) graduate.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for BSNL job after completing B.Tech? I have scored only 57%
  2. Information regarding BSNL recruitment? I have completed B.Tech
  3. Which is a best choice for me of doing job in BSNL or job in MNC after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  4. What are the rules of writing BSNL exam? When is the BSNL exam conducted?
  5. How can I get a BSNL Job after B.E Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. Can I get job in IOCL with GATE scorecard if secured 53% in B.Tech?
  7. How to appear for BSNL JTO exam after writing 3rd year, 2nd semester exam? Best institutes offering coaching in Rayalayaseema region of Andhra Pradesh?
  8. When is the BSNL exam conducted? What are the protocols to be followed for writing the BSNL exam? Where are the forms issued?
  9. Jobs for BTech I.T. branch under BSNL -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which recruitment exam is easier between BSNL, RRB and GATE? Syllabus of these recruitment exams? What kind of job is offered to B.E.(ECE) student?
  11. How may an M.Tech candidate gets Job in Navratna companies? I've secure low percentage in B.Tech and could not appear in PSU
  12. Can I appear in GATE at Mumbai being a B.Tech graduate of Allahabad? -- [New]
  13. Can I get GATE Stipend if secured 57.2% in B.Tech?
  14. How to get a job in government sector like in BSNL? I am a student of ECE with 88%
  15. Am I eligible for BSNL TTA job?
  16. How to get into government sector after completing B.Tech degree in CSE with 65%?
  17. Whether JOB or HIGHER STUDY is the purpose of GATE exam? Books and important topics to crack GATE examination for EEE stream students?
  18. How will I get job in BSNL?
7th March 2013, 05:45 PM
akrk.biet
Member+

Default Re: Can I get BSNL job without writing GATE? I am a B.Tech IT graduate

Yes, you can get a bsnl job without giving exam for gate. the options available for you are :
1. bsnl junior telecom officer
2. through indian engineering services
all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?