11th May 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission in engineering college without entrance exam?

can i get direct admission in engineering college with out giving entrance exam & how to engineering entrance exam IIT & what is process

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get direct admission in engineering college of Bhubaneshwar after passing 12th with 72.2%?
  2. Is there any way to get direct admission in Singapore engineering college?
  3. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
  4. Is it possible to get direct admission to 2nd year engineering to get into a good reputed college?
  5. Admission in B.A first year in DAV college? Do I have to appear for any entrance test? Can I take direct admission?
  6. Entrance exams for B.Tech in Hyderabad after Diploma in (ECE) from Chandibhai college, Mumbai? Any issues due to state change?
  7. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Direct admission in ITI college after scoring 71% in 10th? Which are the colleges in West Bengal that offer direct admission?
  9. When would the application forms of B.Com admission be available for ST. Xaviers, Ranchi? What types of questions would asked in this entrance exam? Can I get the direct admission in this college for the same?
  10. Current topics for PhD in Commerce?
  11. Best courses after the completion of Diploma in ECE?
  12. By passing 12th science+diploma in mechanical engineering can I get direct admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Do we have to give any entrance exam?
  13. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  14. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. What is the alternate way to get colleges other than AIEEE and IIT?
  16. How should I get admission in engineering college for direct 2nd year? What is the admission process?
  17. How may I get direct lateral admission in B.Tech course in autonomous engineering colleges? How may I get the cut off list of production engineering stream for the same?
  18. Can I get loan if getting direct admission in MBA at government college? -- [New]
31st May 2013, 09:56 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in engineering college without entrance exam?

Dear friend,

You have to give b.tech entrance exams like
1.IIT JEE
2.SRM EEE:
3.AIEEE
4.BITSAT

But u didn't give entrance exam so you get admission in the direct admission quota if you have secured at least 75% marks in the 10+2 from a recognized board.

Or you can take admission with donation but not without
donation or if you have some contact with members
with any colleges then there may be negotiation for
donations.

Thanks...
6th July 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in engineering college without entrance exam?

Can i get admission in an engineering college in kerala without attending entrance exam ?
9th July 2013, 10:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
Yes,you can get a direct admission into the engineering course in Management Quota without entrance exam.You need to buy the management quota seat with about 7-8 lakhs for four years engineering course.
To get a admission into the engineering courses through counselling process then you can write any of the following entrance exams :
**IIT-JEE
**AIEEE
**BITSAT
**VITEEE
**SRMEEE
**EAMCET
If you qualify in these entrance exams you can get a admission into the engineering colleges depending upon your entrance exam rank.Otherwise you need to buy a seat in management quota to do the engineering course.
Thank You
18th July 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Diploma in Electronics & Communications, but not appeared Common Entrance test in karnataka is it possible to join B.E directly
19th July 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission in engineering college? I had given entrance exam? or exchange my seat with some other student from government to govt. college in ahmedabad ? i am a freshser..........
2nd October 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Enginering uet without entrance?
11th April 2014, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

I have given jee mains 2014 but there is no chance to get selected. Is there any chance to get admission in engineering colleges.
And in 12th approx. 50%
19th May 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in engineering college without giving entrance exam,i have scored 65% in 12th class
8th June 2014, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

i have passed 10 2 with 79% can i get direct asmission in B tech in aeronautical engineering without entrance exam and what is the procedure.
25th November 2014, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

my son is dropout of 3rd year mechanical engineering deemed to be university college will he get admission in 3rd year in any other college if yes which college.
16th January 2015, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in engineering college (degree) without giving any entrance exam?
18th April 2016, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th with 65% and giving 12th what to do to get admission in bbd lko.
21st February 2019, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

If I secure above 75 % in class 12 exams will I get direct admission in engineering colleges and universities
14th June 2019, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

I Want admission In Engineering College But i dont give MHTCET Can I have get Engineering college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?