29th March 2013, 05:39 AM
Unregistered

How can I join accounts after passing Indian Navy?

how can i join acc when i am in indian navy...please send to me the details

25th March 2016, 11:57 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join accounts after passing Indian Navy?

Sorry you are not eligible for joining Indian Navy being a accounts student as for the same one has to be a science stream and that to with either of Mathematics or Physics throughout his/her academics.

But you can join Indian Army with this educational qualification but for that you will have to clear NDA ( National Defense Academy ) entrance examination or CDS ( Combined Defense Services ) entrance examination.

Both these examinations are held twice every year by Union Public Service Commission in two stages which includes Written examination and Service Selection Board interview respectively.

--> The minimum qualifications required for appearing in NDA examination are here under :-

* You must be an unmarried male candidate with the nationality of India with your age lying within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

* You must have completed your higher secondary school degree or any degree equivalent to same with any institute from a recognized institute. Students pursuing final year of the same course are also eligible.

--> Also the minimum qualifications required for appearing in the CDS entrance examination are as given below :-

* You must the citizenship of India with your age lying under 19 years to 24 years.

* You must have completed your bachelor degree course or must be in the final year of same with any subject from a recognized university.

Note :- For both these examinations, physical fitness as per the service requirement is must.

For more detailes information about the same examination and for notifications regarding the next entrance examination you are refer to the links www.upsc.gov.in or www.upscexam.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?