28th March 2012, 04:54 PM
zinzi

When will I get a call after qualifying the IBPS PO with 161 score in general category?

i have qualified ibps po with score 161 in general catagory....when wl i get a call?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chances to get a call from banks after scoring 156 marks in general category of IBPS?
  2. Am I eligible for interview after cracking IBPS clerk with 161 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get an interview call after qualifying IBPS clerk? I have scored 126 score
  4. What are the chances for me to get call for Interview having scored 147/250 in IBPS Exam being a candidate of General category having completed PG in Banking and Finance?
  5. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 132 marks in IBPS clerk exam in general category?
  6. After scoring 154 marks in general category in IBPS CWE for clerical post can I have a chance for any call letter and jobs in any banks?
  7. Any chance to get a call for interview after clearing IBPS clerk exam with 133 marks in general category
  8. Chances to participate in the interview after scoring 142 in IBPS PO exam in general category?
  9. Will I get my marks for IBPS Exam to rectify the mistakes?
  10. Can I expect an interview call after scoring 163 marks in IBPS Clerk General Category?
  11. How is the score of 161 in NMAT? Is there any chance of admission? -- [New]
  12. How to get PO banking job after B.Com?
  13. Procedure to be selected as Clerk after qualifying in IBPS Clerk Exam and got score card?
  14. Can I get a chance to get a call for interview after scoring 135 marks in IBPS CWE clerical entrance exam?
  15. Possibilities for interview call for IBPS CWE?
  16. Can I expect an interview call from any bank after scoring 139 marks in IBPS clerk exam?
  17. Cutoff marks for SC community in IBPS to get an interview call?
  18. Minimum Marks required to qualify in GATE Exam?
30th March 2012, 01:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will I get a call after qualifying the IBPS PO with 161 score in general category?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinzi View Post
i have qualified ibps po with score 161 in general catagory....when wl i get a call?
Qualifying the Common Written Exam enables the candidates to apply for the specific posts at any of the 19 participating banks. In order to get selected, candidates need to apply as per the notification published by the banks from time to time.
Once any of the banks published the advertisement to fill up the vacant position, candidates who have qualified the Common Written Examination needs to apply and submit the application form along with the score and other required documents. Depending upon the score and other academic qualification, candidates are shortlisted and are called for an interview.

So, if you have qualified the common written examination conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, you must watch out for the recruitment notification published by the participating banks as you will need to apply in order to be considered eligible for the particular post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?