17th December 2017, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get into IIT by scoring good marks in JEE second paper and NATA?

Can I get into IIT roorkee or kharagpur by scoring well in JEE (paper-2) and NATA only? Or clearing paper-1 (main and advanced) is necessary? Can you please advice me the right details on the same? Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

26th December 2017, 01:15 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get into IIT by scoring good marks in JEE second paper and NATA?

First thing I would like to let you know that JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ) Paper 1 examination is held for admission in Bachelor of engineering/technology (B.E./B.Tech.) where as JEE Paper 2 and NATA ( National Aptitude Test in Architecture ) examination is held for admission in Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) in various CFTIs ( Centrally Funded Technical Institutes ) and other private technical institutes.

So as far as you are concerned about the need of appearing in both papers of JEE and NATA for admission in IITs then it is not required as you just need to appear in that paper which will offer you admission in your desired course.

For more details regarding JEE and NATA you can refer to their respective official links which are www.jeemain.nic.in and www.nata.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?